im getting off subs right now with no weaning off cause my dr. is on vacation >;) is there anything natural i can do or take (obviously no drugs) that will help me go through this better? thanks

I was wondering if you ever got any replies to your question regarding coming off Suboxone. I too want to get off it. I was heavily addicted to Vicodin ES for many years, due to pain from fibromyalgia and am taking the Suboxone for the withdrawl from Vicodin. My email address is _[removed]_.

I am also off the suboxone now for 4 days and it has sucked. 6 hours of sleep total. I was weehened down to a 2mg pill cut in half so 1 mg. for two weeks. I thought it was going to be a piece of cake. NOT TRUE AT ALL! Worse than the opiate withdrawl I can't handle getting any sleep. The only way to feel good enough to sleep is to take a hot bath for 15 min.
and then go right to bed. I tried every kind of sleeping pill and nothing worked for me. So I decided to just hang in there with achy, creepy crawly skin, and diahreea untill it's all over with. There just isn't a easy way out from opiate addiction. Oh yeh, eat bannanas and drink a lot of fluids juice and water. Just stick in there and beat it. I feel like sh*t all day, and suffer but we do it to our selves. I believe it will take two weeks to feel 70 % normal. Don't quit, just deal with the pain, it will make you think twice about ever touching an opiate ever again.

Suboxone withdrawal is a nightmare and if you refuse to take benzos or clonidine, then no, nothing's gonna help. No "natural" remedy for opiate withdrawal man, sorry.

Get some Immodium for the runs, an antihistamine for the sneezes and runny nose, and grab your balls and jump

i too am trying to get off suboxone been on it for two years now and im trying to find easy way to beat the withdrawl i know dramamine helps benzo,equate sleeping aids but sometimes the sleep aid make it worse.but there has' to be a easy way to get off these things if i would have known i would get this sick off them i would have never got on them sometimes i feel sicker than i did being dope sick i should have just rode it out for 5-10 day's but that the way these suboxone clinics make there money but hooking you on another drug. dont get me wrong it helps not to use drugs and such but lets get real its pretty much the same just legal but if anybody finds an easier way to do this without getting back on dope and just dealing with that sickness please let me kow i would greatly apr.it

I am on day 4 since my last 2 mg of suboxone. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop as it really hasnt been that bad...Yes, I can tell I am in WD but NOTHING like what I have gone through before with other pills. I really really hope someone sees this instead of the other 5 billion posts that say how awful it is. Thats what kept me on it the last month, the fear of having to go through wd again...If I had known it really is like a bad cold, I would have jumped in a long time ago! I have had a wee bit of fever, chills, body aches...been taking Nyquil at night, and B Complex vitamins, fish oil, Excedrin back and body during the day...Basically how you would treat the flu....I woke up today and feel like Im almost back to myself...Now here is something else I have noticed also...I was only on it for 5 months, which is not that long compared to those who have been on it for years...so pay attention to how long these people have been on it that are trying to come off with these awful WD stories...also look at their dosages and see if they compare to yours...I was on 8 mg the entire time, my last month cut back to 4, then the last week 2, then off....so, so far so good for me....Hope this helps....oh and lots and lots of caffeine!! Been drinking coffee like its going out of style...helps with the tired feeling and the constant yawning!! ;-)

hey if u take seroquel it will help and thats not addicting i have came off of sobs atleast 7 times tell ur doc u need them hang in there im detoxin rite now to

I have been on Suboxone for 6 months now; I was on methadone before that. I had major back surgery and needed to get off the medications they were very addicting.. Anyway I am now down to 1mg twice a day I cut a 2mg pill in half for the day. I have been having severe withdrawal symptoms such as stomach cramps, diarrhea, hot and cold flashes, mood swings, shaking and anxiety it's has been hell! Not only for me but for my family.. I don't know if it is mental or truly physical, it's just plain hard! I feel like I need something to help out with the withdraws but I don't think that they have anything for all the symptoms.. My Dr. Gave me klonopin 0.5 mg and I'm to take that twice a day, that's just one more drug I'll need help to get off of and the intense back pain is still killing and debilitating to me.. I sincerely wish youall the best of luck! Don't give up! I'm with you!! :?

iam tryin like hell to get this wd over with i really think they need to take subs off the market they are awful they do help at first but when u r ready to stop shooting yourself sounds rational ive also heard the withdrawls are worse than any so its day 2 and im still bound and determind to leave those orange things behind my thoughts and prayers to all who want to try normal living

I hope its day 9 for you. If it is I'm sure its a lot better now. YES! Subxs are very difficult to kick. They can replace LTs but IMO are more difficult to kick. I have done it though. I haven't seen anyone on here say they went below 1mg/day before completely stopping. It's difficult to do even after tapering to 0.25mg/day but a lot less painful. Seriously, I break each 2mg hex into 8 (almost equal) pieces. For those of you who are having a tough time stopping after going down to 1mg should try to continue slowly tapering. I'd recommend 2 weeks each of 0.5mg/day then 0.25mg/day. You might even feel more comfortable if you continue that down to 0.25mg every other day for a couple of weeks before completely stopping. I wish all of you good luck in kicking this stuff!

I was on suboxone for a year. Started off with 8 to 16 mg a day and have slowly been cutting down. This last month I started to take about 1 mg. I have been off suboxone for about 2 days. It has been hell but nothing compared to trying to kick a morphine addiction by myself. One thing that I think about is how I did this to myself. If this process had been easy I probably would still be doing opiates. I wouldn’t have learned a thing. Some of the WD's I’ve been having are that I cant sleep, my back hurts more then anything, I have horrible stomach cramps, I'm hot but freezing cold, sneezing, watery eyes, nausea, restless legs, and some feelings of depression and doom. But none of it compares to the WD I had with the opiates. I thank my lucky stars for suboxone. It may not be the perfect drug but it sure saved my life.

I just licked my empty bottle clean.....PLEASE WORK, I'M DYING!!

Suboxone is a miracle drug if used properly. I was told I would be off suboxone in three months, but it actually took me eight months. I started on 16mgs a day for three months then started wheening my self a quarter a month. By the time i was just taking a 2mg a day for 3wks then 1mg for 2wks i was dont. It was longer than i expected but worth it. While on subs i never craved or even thought of the drug unlike people who take methadone. they still actually think of opiates and getting high. it never ever crossed my mind when taking properly. Only when i didnt have my script one weekend the withdrawls were so horrible it put me right back to that place so just stick with it and make sure to take it everyday usually around the same time. And i probably shouldnt say this but if u did want to use your want to use your suppose to wait 24hrs after using subo's because of the blocker and then another 24hrs before taking subo's to kick in properly. My man's a pharmacist, drug's don't discriminate though.

subs are good and bad...but i will tell u from my experience that the wd from 2mgs of sub for three weeks was a hell of a lot easier than 240 mg of oxycontin a day which i had to put myself thru last jan. cold turkey...worst pain i have ever felt. i have 4 days off of the subs and still feel a bit weird but not too bad at all. the whole sleep deprivation aspect is the only thing i have to complain about at this point but normal sleeping patterns resume normally within 2 weeks or so. the real thing u must worry about is the relapse. the depression and bordem of a normal life are enough to drive neone to use. just think positive and remember what this pain is like the next time u reach for the pill bottle.

I'm currently taking 8 mg a day and I plan on tapering down at my next doctor's appointment. I've been on suboxone for a year now. This past summer I tried to quit taking them cold turkey and was taking 16 mg a day at the time. HUGE mistake. I had a week before my appointment to get my new prescription and flushed the rest of my pills down the toilet. I was pretty much fine for 3 days, then it just became terrible. Runny nose, constant yawning, I slept constantly for 3 days, then that turned to sleeplessness. Luckily I had taken a vacation that whole week or I would have had a rough time at work. I figured it would only take a few days, but after 9 I still felt like hell. When I got my prescription from the doctor, I instantly filled it and had a pill in my mouth before I left the pharmacy. I'm assuming the wd's will be much less severe if I taper down to about .25 mg a day for a while before I stop, at least I hope so because I can't function feeling the way I did for that long.
I guess I should also mention that heroin was my opiate of choice before I started suboxone, and the detox from that was horrible, but didn't last nearly as long as the damn suboxone withdrawal did.