Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

The other night I was having a couple of drinks between 8 & 9 pm , I needed to take a dump,(this came on very fast and I barely made it). It poured out of me like water, But I didn't think anything about it, because I thought it was the fruit juice I used to mix my drinks with. Anyway, about three minutes later, as I was topping my drink up, I had this sharp pain shooting from my belly button down to the tip of my penis. While I leaned over in severe pain, my penis started to get half erect, It would go down, then back up. About 4 times, almost like a pulsing sensation. Meanwhile the pain started to radiate across the entire lower abdominal area. I went straight to emergency, laid on a cold bed for 4 hours, and was sent home with 6 T-3s and was told it was food poisoning. Well that was 5 days ago, the abdominal pain is still there, the gassy pressure is there, and as of 2 days ago it burns as I finish urinating . Any Advice?

Loading...

Holy sh*t, that looks serious o.O .You should go to the doctor and ask him...It's the first thing I'd do instead of waste time to write it here.
Reply

Loading...