I am a very thin girl, that likes to eat, but it seems that everything I eat turns into gas. I can go 4 to 5 days without a bowel movement. I am not constapated, just don't feel the need to go. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,but have tons of gas. What can be the problem? Need help.

You may try to watch for what you eat and see if this could make your stool regular and cut down on gasses. Gas occurs either by swallowing air or by fermentation in the intestine. We burp swallowed air but fart (excuse my French) undigested foods.

Eating large meals, overeating, eating late in the evening and gassy foods will make us fart. You should organize your meals better (I know it is hard) and eat smaller meals more often.

The excessive gas could be due to eating a lot of complex carbohydrates that are hard to break for absorption. Bacteria love to eat these and produce gas during the process. So, you should avoid foods that are hard to digest.

Avoid carbonated drinks and turn to fresh juices or water. Sodas alone contain a lot of gas. If you add swallowing of the gas, excessive gas is what you get. If you can’t make yourself stop drinking these drinks, leave them on room temperature for some time, so that gassiness could go away.

For overall health, you need to be on a program that will make you more "regular". Dr. Miller's Holy Tea will take care og this issue. Try it

edited by moderator***web addresses not allowed

Good Luck!!

I have to tell ya, if you are eating...and not passing...but flatulate a lot...that may be something you need to address.

I agree with the previous poster. Dr. Miller's Holy Tea is definitely an awesome product. It will help you become more regular.

Lets put it this way. You like to eat...stuff is going in, not coming out except in the form of gas. That solid waste has got to be somewhere. You need to make sure that the path is clear...keep it clear. You may want to try that tea. Yes, at first you may feel a little more gassy, and your bowel movements will increase to two times a day, maybe three...but once you get cleared out...the gas will likely go away, and you will just continue to have daily bowel movements.

I have used it, still use it, and I am confident that it will help you. I recommend trying it at least just once. If and when it works for you, you may want to continue to use it.

Good Luck!

***EDITED BY ADMINISTRATOR*** ***TERMS OF USE VIOLATION***

Quote:

Please read Terms Of Use before you continue with posting

Sorry.

I will just go somewhere else where you are actually allowed to help other people.

Community Administrator
Dear Jeff69,

Our main goal is to help people, advise them or give them support. Posters sure can mention products they found helpful but not advertise them and give links to online shops. Every poster has the right to decide where they will purchase a product without the “pushup” marketing. Thank you for understanding our terms of use.

It would be nice on where to get it if you have never heard of it before