Hi everyone i am 23 years old and suffering really bad and have been ill since i was 16.  When i was 16 i woke up from feeling normal to having shooting pains through my body, feeling sick and very dizzy.  i first thought i had a virus but it has never gone away and is horrible to live with.  i constantly feel sick and extremely lethargic along with being dizzy all the time which is the worst part.  Being constantly dizzy i feel confused a lot of the time and a bit unsteady on my feet.  Then feeling lethargic i have not had any energy since i was normal when i was 16 and feel extremely tired i eat well even though i feel sick and drink plenty of water.  The other symptoms i get are a tightness feeling in my sternum area and sharp pains in my ribs happens now and again.  Also my stomach is always bad and i burp a lot and have lots of gas.  i feel so upset feeling like this and have been to the doctors 2 times.  i have had a blood test not sure what for but the doctor said it came back fine and i have had an test on my heart which came back fine.  i know there is something wrong with me and need to get this fixed.  i am thinking this might be a problem with my gallbladder but not sure also my dad had his gallbladder out when he was in his late twenties and maybe i inherited it off him.  To be honest i hope this is a gallbladder problem because at least then i could sort this horrible problem out.  Please tell me what you think could be wrong i cannot live the rest of my life feeling this ill it is awful.  Thanks for any answers.

I'm a 35yr old female. For the past 1yr I have been having what I believed to be severe indigestion. Never have I suffered with indigestion, only duringmy 3 pregnancies. Last yr I was having bad chest pains after eating and it fell like fullness in my chest.. I was on antiacids that helped at times. Saw a GI specialist that ordered EGD, which showed gastritis and was treated with antibiotics and rx strength antacids.. this helped for awhile. Periodically this happens with acidity fluids coming up. About 3 months ago I didn't feel myself, nauseated, fatigue. Dizzy, light headed, fullness in chest hours after eating and chest pains, symptoms worse when lying down . I saw pcp again treated with prilosec.2 weeks later I had a severe attack that led me to emergency room, I thought I was having a heart attack. Severe chest pain in middle of chest mostly on left side and under left breast, nausea, pain in my neck, throat, fullness. They did cardiac tests, ekg all this came back fine. Had appt with pcp 4 days later, couldn't eat I felt horrible after eating, I was gassy. Bloated feeling, as well. I was talking to a nurse friend and she said from my experience if its not your heart it sounds like gallbladder. Amazed cause I never had abdominal pain that was noticeable, but I did have pain and cramping that led me to bathroom 30-45min after eating but it got better after using bathroom. But my other symptoms outweighed these so I didn't mention. Called my Dr to order gallbladder ultrasound, that was fine showed no stones. 2 wks later GI Dr ordered hida scan. During 30 min effusion of CCK my right side of my stomach started paining and burning, I asked tech was this normal , she yes if it'd ur gallbladder, she states this med mimicked food.. hmmmm.I returned to work after scan and felt awful. My right side of abdomen was hurting and my back on right side below my right scapula was also for over 24 hours after scan. I was gassy, bloated and diarrhea. In a couple days I found out my gallbladder was 20% ejection rate and the low normal was 35. For a little over a yr after seeing pcp, Gi specialist I suffered and not once was gallbladder ever brought up cause I didn't have abdominal pain. It took a experienced nurse to gather my symptoms and suggestef gallbladder and pushed for me to convince drs to order tests.. and after talking to my mom, she too aty age had to have gallbladder removed do there's hereditary. So glad I know know that my chest pains, and indigestion symptoms was my gallbladder. Maybe my story can help someone, cause I don't know if gallbladder would have ever come up cause I wasn't having abdominal pains.