Im not sure how to even ask this question..but i have been experiencing an abnormal period for some years now...and for the past week or 2 my breast have been extremely tender with some easing this week...i havent been feeling well on some days and certain things i eat make me want to throw up right after eating or i just feel really sick after eating...on most mornings i dont want to eat but for the past couple of days i have been hungry in the mornings. so basically what i want to know is could that be signs of pregnancy? I have a 71/2 year old daughter and i didnt even know i was pregnant with her until i was already 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. I want so bad to have another child that im scared to take a pregnancy test only because i dont want my feelings hurt again. My last period was last month on the 11th for about 2-3 days and tha's normally how long my periods normally last....Please help... :-( eager to know, scared to find out! %-)

Aye, face your fear... It's the only way to know for sure.
It could be anything EVEN pregnancy... No one on here can tell you for sure... And you speak as if this is really important. So please do yourself a favor and just go get one.

I wish you the best of luck!