i have been with my boyfriend for 1yr and 4mnths. we were having sex one night and i was on top and he was about to cum and i didn't get off in time and i have just this funny feeling in my stomach and i feel like being sick . it is a really funny taste to it and i want to throw up more then....

am i pregnant or what someone help i'm sort of scared but if i am, i will be excited

Hi Koori-girl,
I just wan to see if you used any kind of protection? Condom or birth control? Second, how long ago did you have sex? more then a week?

If you haven't used any kind of protection then there is a possibility for a pregnancy.

we dont use protection but i am birth control pills last night but it was sore and my stomach was sore when we were having sex

does that mean anything

no i don't use protection buti am on birth control if that is what your asking yes and the last time we had sex was the night before

Hi Koori (I think this is you as guest :-) ),

So if you are on birth control you should be safe. However you can use a HPT in week or two just to be sure.

When was your last period?