My bf and I had unprotected sex on the 9th and the 11th and he ejaculated inside of me....I want to have a baby and i have symptoms I think. Im due for my period tomorrow i think. the 10th was my most fertile day so its possible. My breasts hurt, i was a little bit nauseous, and I am soooooooo tired lately....i hope its not a period thing, I want to be pregnant...I am 19 and able to care for a baby with my bf...do you think i'm pregnant?

Hello my name is Natasha.. Pls I had sex with two guys in which I dont know who the father is.. Actually the first guy DAT sex actually drug me so I never knew if he cum inside of me or not which was on the 28 of July and on the 30 was my ovulation day but I also had sex with my boyfriend on the 31 now am pregnant I dont know who the owner is.. Although my last period was from 17-19