I am very stressed and freaking out. A while ago.. (after my last period) I was performing oral sex on my boyfriend and when he ejaculated I kept it in my mouth and spit out in the sink. My hand touched the spit but was then wiped off. Around 5-10 minutes after I went to change my underwear and touched my vagina. Not inside but around. My period is around 5 days late and It is usually not irregular but 2 periods ago It came 1 week late. Yesterday I woke up with a stomach ache and my stomach feeling heavy and bloated. My cousin woke up with the same thing and we both ate the same food the night before so I suppose it was because of the food but today I still have the stomach pains (it feels like a knot above my belly button and i have cramps. When i stand up my stomach feels heavy. I have been very stressed and worried for the past 2 days with the idea that I am pregnant so I dont know if that is influencing my late period. is there a chance i might be pregnant or am i just sick?

someone pleaase answer..im getting freaked out!

Don't worry, you are not going to get pregnant by touching like that, you washed your hands anyway, sperm cannot survive after its been exposed to air for so long, besides, you washed your hands. You worrying can halt your cycle, and the cramps are just your nerves.

thank you..and yeah my period came yesterday so i am incredibly relieved... it was just stress

It sounds like you have a stomach virus but heywhat does it hurt to take a test good luck hun hope I was a little helpful