i was wondering if i could be pregant. i have been getting up in the am feeling really sick to my stomach and my breast hurt when they are touched could this be a sign of being pregant

Yes, if a HPT comes out negative, you should take a blood test.

I am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. I had to have a cervical biposy and colposcopy last week. I am having slight bleeding and gas cramps. I went to OB yesterday because of the bleeding and they said it was too early to tell if miscarriage or normal spotting, or residual from colposcopy. I have had miscarriages before and have never carried to full term. The bleeding ranges from brownish in the morning to pink as the day goes on. Has not been bright red and I am pretty sure the cramps I am having now are gas related. Can I take Gas X? Has anyone experienced anything like this before? In my previous experience when miscarrying, I had severe menstrual like cramps and bright red bleeding.

Any input is appreciated. 8-|