I'm 15 & Well a few months ago I had a sexual encounter not really because i wanted to but because i spent the night out well , none of this matters well the next day i went home i had a puss bump between my clitoris hood & majora labia . I panicked I popped it and immediately called my uncle turns out to his diagnoses it was just from an ingrown hair. Well now I Have been in a 8 month Relationship ( was in this relationship during the incident above ) but rough times . & right now I'm on summer break out of town well I have very curious mind and I started looking up STD'S & Got Real Scared after I had symptoms of chlamydia and other STD'S my boyfriend got tested & he came back positive but my parents don't well didn't know I was sexually active ( now they do ) & then I got bored & looked up HIV symptoms and as soon as I did I got the symptoms , well my throat feels funny ihave bumps on the far back of my tongue and I have smelly vaginal discharge and I cant go to the doctor until I go home but I have to calm my nerves SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ' Do I Have HIV? Does it sound like it ? Weird Feeling Throat & The Discharge & From time to time a headache ------> HELP PLEASE !

Okay you have been sexually active so there is a chance but i think you are just worried and your body is making it too real for you just calm down and wait go to the doctor and see but don't have a panic attack  :)

Thank You so much you are the fourth person to tell me this & I am going to take your advice