Hi, I have a very sensitive question and I need an answer quickly. I'm in a relationship with this wonderful girl that I love so much. But there is just one little and not so insignificant problem. She wants me to give her a cunningulus but I'm not so sure that I should do it because she has been with a lot of guys and I'm afraid that I could catch some kind of a disease, she also has this weird discharge out of her vagina so it freaks me out. Is that true, is cunningulus more dangerous than vaginal intercourse. I have had unprotected vaginal and anal sex with her without consequences.

Yes, cunningulus just like other forms of sexual contact could cause the transmission of the STD’s to from her to you or the other way around. Vaginal discharge may contain bacteria and viruses like HIV and it could be risky to have cunningulus with her if you suspect that she has any of these diseases. But you say you had vaginal intercourse with her and that you didn’t have any consequences when you did it so the probability that she may have some kind of a sexually transmitted diseases is very small. Having sex is a very personal thing and often a certain level of trust is needed between partners to make the whole relationship work. If she said that she doesn’t have any diseases and if you had sex with her before and didn’t get any symptoms I think you should trust her and you should not be afraid.

can i get any form of STD (esp.HIV) by performing cunningulus even if I am certain that none of my mouth/throat area e.g gums/tongue have open scar/bleed?

FIrst of all both you and your girlfreind should get tested, especially if ou two have had mulitple partners and you are worried about his sexual health. Evey couple should get tested, even if you are in a monogamous relationship just to make sure that evenryone is okay.
Second of all vaginal discharge is normal for women, it's not normal however for the discharge to has a strong odor or to be brown or yellow. The normal dischrage color is white,clearish color. Unless the discharge has a funny odor or color to it then she has nothing to owrry about.
Third of all oral sex is just as dangerous as vaginal/anal because there is still an exchange of fluids, etc. If you have sore on your lips, in your mouth or throat and she has an STD then you can get it to. If you have sores like cold sores, and you perform oral on your g/f then you can give somoething to her. A cold sore is a viral strand of Herpes.
You should definitely use protection from now on because it's the safest way. I strongly suggest both of you getting tested for STD'S because eventhough you aren't showing any sysmptoms of having anything doesn't mean you don't. The majority of people infected with an STD don't know it because they don't show any symptoms. GET TESTED!!!!