a week ago i had unprotected sex with someone i didnt know and the next day i noticed pain in my vagina. then 2 days later i noticed itching and burning and a thick white lumpy discharge so i immediately assumed i had a yeast infection so i got monistat one day treatment n used that 4 nights ago. it said it may take up to 7 days for the symptoms to go away. I have had what i thought was a yeast infection before n it feels the same. i noticed cuts around my vagina n some bumps with my last yeast infection but i never thought anything of it. Then on thursday i got a sore throat and fever. Then on friday i could barely talk and i looked at my throat and there was white stuff all over. I went to the doctors for a strep test but it came up negative. I have also been looking in to HIV..is it possible for symptoms of hiv to show up so quickly? Do you think i have a yeast infection or herpes? or maybe even another std. I am scheduling an appointment with my doctor on monday but im just really nervous and im trying to get as much information as possible. thankyou

Ive been looking EVERYWHERE for a story like mine and i was so shocked to read the part about the sore throat. let me tell you, EVERYTHING in ur story is identical to mine. I also believe my problem is herpes. Im planning on being checked this week. I thought i had strep as well, but like u it cam back negative. Omg isnt the pain HORRIBLE? Anyway, sorry i couldnt help you. I noticed more white bumps and itchness in the vaginal area today and its getting unbearable.CLue me in on w/ YOU decide to do, imrunningouuta ideas

hi, i was diagnosed with herpes and i was am also on the ortho evera patch and i seems everytime i am about to have my period i get these same symptoms. i just thought it would be useful.

My story is quite similar to this, (I will be going to the doctor in a few days) but just for you now, i find that using a cream called'Bepanthen'works really well. Its actually a nappy rash cream. It's gentle on skin and stops or helps minimise the itchy-ness. Hope this helps!! good luck!

when i was first diag. w/ herpes I had strep-like symptoms as well; fever of 102, white puss sores...Later I suffered from severe yeast. Later I found out this was normal for hsv. What works is valtrex. I also found some free remedies. Google herpes food. these pages i found had very useful info.

well.. dont feel alone. i am getting some symptoms. i have recently had oral sex about a wk and a half ago. but with a kid that ive been ahving it with for about 4 months now. even lasst year i was with this kid. he has been tested three times and everything came back negative. now he has gotten cold sores on and off since he was in 2nd grade, but i have been having a burning sensation on the vagina along with clumpy white discharge on the vagina but a yellowish sometimes brown tinge of discharge on the underwear. i have about to blisters down there and it burns more when i urinate. please tell me this is just a yeast infection and can be cured.

im having those symptoms as well... i got out of the shower and noticed my vulva was extremly swollen when i put my jeans and thong on it hurt extremly bad.. and when i urinated it was the strongest and most painful stinging ive ever felt. when i held a mirror down there i had little bumps and what look like a white blister. i had a yeast infection a couple months ago and it cleared up in about 2 days so i didnt do anything.. do u think possibly bc i didnt get it take care of before its coming back worst? or that i may have herpes?

i also read a story on yahoo answers of a girl taht was on valtrex for 4 months because her doctor told her she had herpes, but it never went away and it turned out she had a yeast infection and monistat cleared it right up....

I had the same symptoms, went to the doctor, and was told it was a "raging yeast infection" (never thought I'd be so happy to hear those words). I went to Planned Parenthood since it was easier to get in and was given oral yeast infection meds. Total relief! And total end to freaking out about the possibilities...

Hi. Can anyone help!? I find a cut like sore on my vagina area on 2/23 and am scared to find out if its hiv. The last time I had unprotected sex was 1/19. What do you guys think it could be?

can someone please answer you i have the same problem and i need help !!!!

I have unprotected sex with boyfriend of 3 years. I do shave & often break out with a rash from shaving. Hadn't seen boyfriend in about 3 weeks and after we had sex. I started itching like after I shaved. Upon checking, I have little spots that look like blisters but they aren't. They itch ike crazy. Been putting Benadryl itching cream on but they don't go away. What is it

ALL OF YOU HAVR HERPES. HSV TYPE 1 OR 2. A CURE TO PREVENT BREAKOUTS THOUGH IS RED MARINE ALGAE. BUY IT ONLINE OR AT YOUR HEALTHFOOD STORE. IT IS AMIRACLE SUBSTANCE. WORKS BETTER THAN SOME BS PHARMACEUTICAL ANY DAY. RED ITCHY DOTS ON THR PENIS ALONE THOUGH MAY JUST BE A YEAST INFECTION. SO DEFINITELY GET TESTED REGULARLY. AND USE CONDOMS. AND DENTAL DAM FOR ORAL SEX TOO.

I'm having this problem and i was wondering if you ever found out what it was

So do you think it's a herpes breakout or just something that happens before your period because you have herpes. I am Asking because I have the same issue

research on Candida. Consulting regular Dr might not yield anything