i am a teen girl, i am not sexually active, but i am afraid something has happened, like i came in contact with sperm or something and that i might be pregnant. i do not know if this is even possible, because i am not sexually active and i hope it is not because i didnt do anything wrong.

my symptoms include abdominal swelling after i eat a meal and swelling of feet and other areas, stool symptoms. . small stool, weird odor, constipation, bulky stool, messy, and i have noticed that my leg or arm will suddenly just get numb and tingle. i feel like i have a fever at times but chills at other times and i think i have a abnormal vaginal discharge (watery with odd smell maybe). my pubic bone is easily noticed under my skin like it is sticking out or protruding and my vulva is swollen and the area below my waist to my pubic bone is slight swollen and it is very kinda soft or spongy. also cold like symptoms (runny nose, cracked lips, dry skin, cankersore)

i have missed three periods and have had these symptoms since midseptember and i am started to be very worried. my symptoms wont go away and i havent been able to visit the doctor yet so can someone at least tell me anything this could be?

i have thought it was a uti, malabsorption, IBS, celiac disease, diabetes, yeast infection, and a ton of things so can someone just give me advice on what to do so i can stop worrying and get help!

i think stress might have caused some of this also and maybe i have been a bit to worried because my brain is giving me the symptoms because i think i have something.

IT CAN BE ANY NUMBER OF THOSE things!

You really need to see a doctor. IT IS UP TO YOUR PARENTS to take you to see one.

IF THEY WILL not, then you can see a doctor without them, it is legal.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS, you could always go to the emergency room.

how can i tell them?

just tell them! you shouldnt be afraid of your parents!

They are your parents and will love and support you no matter what, please dont let this go on untreated, go to a doctor.

You should not be ashamed to tell them..especially ifyou are not even sexually active! good luck!