I started my period on Monday, it was a heavy period all of Monday and Tuesday.  On wednesday my period stopped... I had very light spotting wednesday and today (thursday). I usually have my period heavy for two days and meadium until light for a typical 5 days. I have never had such a short period.  I have been feeling dizzy and light headed with headaches.  Yesterday (Wednesday) I had slight back pain and was very thirsty with dry eyes and mouth.  I have had more gas for the past week than I usual ever had. I also feel like I have gained weight in the past 2 weeks.  I feel like my inner temperature is warmer than usual like my body temperature has raised.  I feel tired and weak.  the tonsil on the leftside of my throat is swollen.  I do have a ring worm on the back of my thigh that I have been treating. I also seem to be breaking out more than usual.  My scalp also has several sores that have suddenly appeared.

(my breasts are not sore, I have not thrown up, my period seemed to be too heavy for those two days to be implanation bleeding)  

before I started my period I felt very bloated and gassy.  I have noticed being thirstier than usual.

well i don't believe your pregnant never heard of those symptoms

well do you have any idea what was going on? i have very similar symptoms to you and just want to figure it out so i can stop them!

Crazy because I JUST had this happen to me. Did you ever find out what it was?

I thought I was gonna bleed to death bleeding through super plus every 20mins and then nezt day almost nothing and then abruptly stopped on day 3 followed by the WORST headache and tiredness and 99.2 temp with swollen tonsil and bodyaches. My period usually lasts 5-10 days