this is my first time with this. ok my last normal period was december 16th. My periods alwasy last 4-5 days. Heavy then normal. I had a partial period LATE january 14th. It was normal not heavy like usual. the 15th was normal then really light. Then the 16th it was gone and hasnt been back. I never get sick Hardly EVER and the week after christmas I came down with strep throat, which means that something was going on in my body. I have been extremely bloated, sick to my stomach after I eat something but I neve get so sick I have to vomit. I have been slightly constipated, peeing more and really tired/fatigued, stuffy nose, and for some reason really wanting sour candy. I took a HPT on the 14th right before I got my period and it was negative but then my period only lasted 1 and a half days. I took another HPT today (24th) negative again. I have talked to all of my new mom friends or pregnant friends and a few of them said that they had their period into the 1st 2 months. Could I be pregnant. My hubby and I have been trying since may of last year. I really want to be pregnant...

I have the same question, what is the answer?

i am also 1 and a half months late, and i took 4 HPT and the 1st one was negative, then i took another and it looked positive but the + sign was very fainted to where i couldn't almost see it, then i took 2 more and those didnt work at all, what is going on???

tabibooluvsu were you pregnant? because i have just experences very similar things and i dont know is i preg