I am a 32 year old woman who has never been pregnant or miscarried. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a few months. This month about 7-9 days after ovulation I stated feeling very pmsy earlier than usual (sore breasts bloated, irriatable and v. tired). Then I started spotting (a full 7 days before my period was due) a bit brown and then later pink. I tried not to get too excited, but started thinking it could be implantation bleeding. I am very regular and have pretty heavy periods. On the third day a large series of cramps came over me and I felt my more normal cycle kick in (stong cramps), but then last evening it was like it switched off again until this morning. Now I am bleading heavilly with light cramps, and I am starting to feel a bit concerned.

I am just wondering if anyone has has something similiar happen to them, and if so what was the outcome. Could I have started to have an implantation and then failed? Is there some other cause for early periods which are preceeded by spotting?

Thanks.

Hii
i have had a similar experience last month.
i had brownish and it turned pinkish discharge for 5 days. i was thinking it could be implantation bleeding . And on the 6th day of the spotting( it was 30th day in my cycle) i had got my regular periods.
I had spoken to my gynec and she told me that it is quite normal to get spotting few days before my periods is due.

My cycle did the same thing. My husband and I are trying to conceive our second child. Although I had taken out an IUD a few months ago. But this time my cycle was very light thinking I was spotting but it started getting heavier and lasted 5 days. It usually went the other way. Heavy then light. So yea I was wondering the same thing. If implantation failed or just heavy spotting. Sorry I couldn't help but I'm wondering same thing as you.