My period started May 24th. Very heavy period this time. Which is unusual for me and bad cramping,nothing that Ibuprofin couldnt fix. My period ended around the first week of June. Right after my period was done, my breast got extremly full and sore and tender. And still they are tender. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and all have come out negative. Could I be pregnant ?

NOT SURE! I had sex one week ago. immediately after sex i got my period. Atleast I thought thats what it was. Being a week since my so called period I am just now having well period like symptoms. My boobs are sore to and I am alot more hungrier. My lower abdomen hurts me a bit to. Wish I knew as well. But i think its to early to tell.

I know what you mean. It sounds like you are pregnant!!! But with me, I have had 2 children and these symptoms are strange. But I remember that I had cramps and slight bleeding and very hungry...I do know that you can get pregnant on your period.

I understand that. Not so sure it was a period. This morning I have heartburn! Suppose to go to the doctor and find out. What do you think? Can they tell this soon. I have a precious 4 year old and we desperately want one more, we have been trying for 5 months now using of course no protection. What is the probability of that? THANKS SO MUCH!

Well if you are having heartburn that I a sure sign of PG. Yes the doc will be able to tell you. Maybe not thru a urine test, but a blood test tells all. Thats how I found out both times that I was PG (blood test). So if you have been trying for 5 months then the odds are very high!

WOW! Thanks! So how soon and accurate will the blood test be. They did an actual test but it was negative. The doc said she wanted to do the blood test because it was early to test on a stick. She said something was up and my hormones were out of wack. She said nothing about ovulating. WHich if u ovualte 2 weeks before your period that would be june 23. The doc said the three times she got pregnant all the home tests were negative.

same thing is happening to me my breast are very tingly and heavy and my period was so much heavier and cramper then ever and my period was about 8 days ago i am also still so bloated didnt go away like it usally does after i finish my period....

Hi i wondered if anyone could help me, i had a period a ek ago it only lasted 4 days n was very light, n now my breasts are stil very heavy and tender, n iv had quite bad constipation ( srry 2 inform u of this) could anyone help me?? :-(

I too am experiencing breast tenderness and its 2 weeks since my last period...it never went away! so weird!

I am having the same problems. It all started in October I didn't get my period. I went to the doctor who tested my cervix and said it felt like I was pregnant I took five HPT all negative and 1 blood test negative. Now in November I started spoting and then bleeding no signs of a period (worried). I mean no cramping or bloating nor did my breast get sore. Now my breast are sore and heavier and my nipples are very tender also. I have been trying to get pregnant for about 3 months and I am very discouraged.

i get sore breasts one week before periods got my period on the 25/5 and they stopped on the 31/5 and on the 3/6 my breasts got sore again its now 8 days later and they still really sore have done three PHT and i am not???????????? please help me??????????

hi, my last period was the 24th march and it was normal but after my period had ended, about 2 weeks after my period i started getting really painful cramps in my abdomen and my breasts are sore and very tender every day since. me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 2months so hopefully its good news

I have very similar problems.

I just ended my period a day or two ago. It was 3 days late and very heavy and painful compared to any other I have had. I had very bad headaches the entire time. Last night I went to the gym for the first time in 2 months, and now my left breast is very hard, swollen, and tender. It hurts.

Before this period, I had oral surgery. I was on antibiotics, pain killers, steroids, and an oral medicated mouth wash. Since I know antibiotics counteract birthcontrol, we used condoms.

I called my Dr. but he hasn't gotten back to me yet and I am very nervous.

My period was 7 days late and very light and short (couple of days, usually 5-6), breasts and nipples still very firm, swollen and tingly. I also had some spotting about a week after ovualtion but a negative pregnancy test. Also nausea, bloating, dizzyness. Could I be pregnant?

I'm experiencing something very similar.

I took 2 pregnancy tests when I had real bad crampings and sore breasts but the tests came up negative, 2 weeks later I got a really heavy period and still really bad crampings. I finished my period about 4 days ago but my breasts are still extremely sore. I have no idea what it could be...?