Hi I am 22 and have never been pregnant so I am unsure what to expect. My fiancée and I had unprotected sex the entire week I was possibly ovulating. My cycle is normally 35 days so I should have gotten my period on the 10th. However I started light brown spotting on the 8th and this lasted almost 6 days. It was definitely not like my regular periods and would start and stop throughout the days. I took a pregnancy test on the 7th and it was negative, and again yesterday (the 13th) and it was also negative. But I am also having a few symptoms. My breasts have been very tender and aching, I have been having a few light cramps, and I have had a mild headache for a week now. I am not sure if any of this is a sign of pregnancy of if it is all in my head and just stress. I am planning on having a blood test done on Monday just to be sure, but any advice in the mean time would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :-)

The same sort of thing has been happening to me! It could be implantation bleeding from what I have read in my research of what has been happening to me...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what happened to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period of a 30 day cycle) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 23 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with constant headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyriod Glands were off balance, which "maybe" could have been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind that with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol).

I'm gonna have no choice but to continue the waiting game...i'm trying my hardest to tell myself i'm not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad!

Keep me posted on what's going on with you, please :) The only symptoms I have are 23 days late on period (of course) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden :(

My story. Late period and started spotting the day I was suppose to have my period. I'm young and worried I might be pregnant. My breast started hurting and somewhat light headed. Pregnancy test came up negative. I'd don't know. HELP please

I'm having the same problem spotted the day I started my period and nothing else since I'm now 5 days late I took 2 test and both negative I had a m/c in august last year what did you ever find out with yours