My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. If I am pregnant it's only 1-2 weeks along. I didn't have all this with my son (6 years ago). I was only sick a total of 2 days toward the end of the 1st trimester with him. The headache, nausea, cramping, extreme fatigue, and feeling of being bloated have been going on for 4 days non-stop.
Could I be experiencing early pregnancy symptoms already?

I am in the same boat, if I am pregnant the baby is only 2 week along. I am having the same symptoms, headaches, nausea, cramps, fatigue, and feeling bloated. HOWEVER I took a test this morning and to my dismay it was negative. So, I'd be curious [original poster] what the outcome for you is/was. I am planning on taking another test in a few days.... just because it really seems that I am pregnant, but I guess it may just be wishful thinking.

Hi there,

Can I just say that pregnancy test kits are not realiable.

I was pregnant 3 weeks and it kept showing negative, after about 4-5 packets. In the end I opted for a blood test. The best way really if you want to clear your mind or doubt, especially if you have to start taking care of yourself and the baby.

Sometimes those symptoms come from indigestion which is something that i suffer from as well. I've had a few alarms which only turned out to be bad cases of constipation.

Good Luck.

I am experiencing the exact same things. I took a hpt but I think it's too soon. I will be 4 weeks on the 13th so I will wait until then and try again. This would be my 3rd child so the fact that im experiencing symptoms so early is not uncommon. I am experiencing fatigue, dizziness, nausea, constipation, headache, and period like cramps. Im so weak I feel like im gonna collaps when walkin from one end of my house to the other.

I am experiencing the same things. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant and this would be our frist. The headache has been for 5 days now and the cramping, nausea and dizziness. reading these blogs actually put me to some ease b/c its to soon for me to take a pregnancy test and I was feeling the period cramps and getting upset. if this does mean i'm preganant then i hope the headache wont stay!

I've heard that's normal and what you should do is eat a bit of toast and soup and have tea. Put some air on, make it kinda cold in the room. Probably you'll want to have a warm, damp, washcloth to put on your forehead. Avoid driving or doing anything with too much motion, as that will make the symptoms worse. There are sacks of water near your ear, when the water turns, THAT is what makes you feel dizzy, so try to keep your head elevated.
Also, keep in mind that these are symptoms of your period, which are pretty much the same symptoms of being pregnant (wow... I make this sound like a sickness... although it probably is, since it makes you sick.) So, don't worry, it's normal. But... if it gets really bad you shoud call or talk to a doctor.
I came looking symptoms for whatever I have, but I guess I'm just nervous, because I don't think I'm pregnant... (not old enough, in my opinion, to be) so. Good luck, ladies, and yeah. :-P

i am having nausea,period like cramps,bloating,sore breasts (i think),im pretty much exhausted...i dont feel like myself...i went to the doctor and he gave me a urine test..it was negative...but told me I do have a bladder infection...im wondering if its too early to tell if im pregnant...i certainly know something is wrong with me..i had a period that lasted about 3 days..then it was nothing but spotting...only a tiny bit of blood when i would wipe...faint colored. if i were pregnant i would be...i had sex on the 28th of nov...so..3 weeks?? About...anyone got some advice for me...to ease my mind maybe???

my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant since i had a false alarm right before we got married over 2 years ago. after that scare i was getting my period every 2 weeks. i went to the doctor and everything was fine after that. but last year my periods started to get later and later. this time i haven't had one since october 2008. i have a doctors appointment for feburary. i've had 5 negative hpt but i'm experiencing sore breasts, cramping, dizziness, loss of appetite, and bloating. keeping my fingers crossed. i'll post back once i talk to the doctor.

i had a headache for 4 or more days and nausea, gas, etc....... the problem is i had a normal period and the test said neg......im confused

I am the same as mysicdeine. Bad headaches, nausea (few times i have vomited), gas, diarrhea, bad lower back pain and cramping all of which i had with my daughter. Have taken at least 4 HPT's and a clinic urine test and all came back negative, so i have just had a blood test today and should have the results soon. I also have PCOS and have heard this can cause urine tests to give false negatives due to the hcg levels being too low to detect. Anyone with any ideas?????

I am in the same situation as the guest who replied to mysicdeine. I also have PCOS and have gotten negatives on urine tests. I haven't been to the dr. yet, but planning to if symptoms continue past Thursday. Any advice or information would be helpful. Anyone with info/advice can email me at _[removed]_

i have been with my boyfreind for three years and we would love a baby together. We have been trying for roughly half a year now and i was shocked to find out how hard it is!
I have very irregular and heavy periods with severe period pain. However, recently i was convinced i was pregnant, with symptoms of feeling sick, bloated, headaches, discharge, tender breasts and with very prominant veins, also slight cramping.
The other day i noticed bleeding had started although, no severe cramping had started which was not at all usual for me. It was the next day that the bad cramping started but the bleeding was not at all usual, not heavy like usual but lighter - medium and of a brown-red colour.
I assumed this was my period however because of the bad cramping. 1-2 days after i still feel sick on and off, also diareah and feeling very exhausted. My question is was it my period or was it spotting? confused and in need of some help! thanks

i am two days late today, ive been having headaches, bloating, nausea, vomiting, cramping, extreme fatigue, and swollen breast. i have also had constipation as well. can you tell signs this early? my period was supposed to come on 3//26. yesterday all could eat was crackers and if i sucked on a piece of candy it kinda eased my nausea but when i smelled any other type of food or tried to taste it i would gag. i cant even open my pantry or refrigerator w/o gagging! VERY ABNORMAL FOR ME! im gonna take a test on 4/3 when im a week late. ive been feeling like this since mon...on thurs night i went to sleep like at 9:00 i went to work the next morning and threw up..felt better lol.... then i came home at 4:30 and slept until 10:00!!! woke uo today and the same pattern an this has been all week just different time that i feel sick....what do yall think????

hi i'm 17 and have headaches, sharp stomachpains, bloating, dizziness... ipray i'm not pregnant... but i only have my period ever 2 to 4 months who knows why??? so i can never tell if i miss a period cause i never know when i am supposed to have it i dont know how to tell if i could have celiac disease or pregnancy or just common period... help!!!

from what I've read from you all it is possible to experience these symptoms of pregnancy so soon but generally only in people who've previously had children. I started experiencing these things A] 2 weeks after possible conception and B]1 week and a half before I'm due for my period. It's similar to my usual PMS but more extreme and with a few extras (like the lower back pain). I've never had a child before and I was wondering if it was possible to happen so soon for me or if it's all my head...?