I've read through the forum, but every person is different and you know how you just have to ask yourself.. anyways. x.x
My periods normally appear every 30days, I'm rarely late. They are always heavy, full of clots, and lots of pain. My period was a week late, and I normally can tell within a week when I am always going to start, and I didn't get any signs. Today is a 8days late, and I started bleeding, it was light and I used two pads today which didnt even fill up all the way, very abnormal for me. Yesterday I had a sharp pain lower right, followed by throwing up; thought I was going to die. I am confused. I don't know why it would be late, it never has been. Not taking any pills. I don't know if I could be pregnant and I am bleeding lightly if I can still take a test with a good result. The only abnormal thing is that I've had gas O.o' ..which I dont normally have.
x.x I'd really appreciate it someone can help me with this and I am sorry it's so long. Just a little stressed now that's 8days.
~

Seeing that this was posted a while back....what ended up happening??

I have the same exact symptoms of you GreenCheriSkittle, and I was wondering if you could tell me what happened? Were you pregnant? Or was it just a fluke?

I usually have a very regular menstrual cyle. My period comes on the 28th day of my cycle every month with a lot of pain and cramps. Last month it was four days late and only lasted 2 day. Also i usually change pads every 2 hours when i changed it wasnt even filled upo as usual and i didnt get as much cramps as pain as i expect every month. I had sex with my ex-husband about 3 weeks b4 my period was schedule to start. When we were together we tried to get pregnant but i couldnt. Could i finally be pregnant?? i also have a clear vaginal discharge right now 2 weeks after my last period. Any one could advise.. i am just curious...

I cannot tell if Im starting my period, or if Im having a very light one. I spotted like 4 months ago, and now every month I have a SUPER light period i think.It doesnt even kind of "flow into the toilet". Its just when I wipe there is "blood". So I'm wondering if Im starting my period or if this is my period and its just very light.

i am 10 days late and then today i have some bleeding and it is much lighter than usual and i don't have any pain but i have sore b**bs, i have where i am not tired one minute and then tired the next and am sleeping, i also have a bloated stomach and my b**bs are heavy. i am bleeding very lightly but it is enough to almost fill a pad, i have taken 4 pregnancy tests and 3 came back negative and one had a very very very light positive pregnancy line. i am very moody and i have weird cravings.can anyone tell me what they think about this and give me some advice on what to do?????

I have the same symptoms as you do, though I took a pregnancy test on the first day of my missed period and it came back neg so i have put off taking another. 5th day and I was throwing up and there was blood. Usually I am heavy with blood clots but for some reason I am not as heavy, though it's enough to wear a pad. Like I said, I have been having sore/heavy breasts. Feeling bloated, having headaches + feeling emotional for the past week + half ish... I was just wondering how you got on was you pregnant? Or I was wondering if someone could give me some advice. Thanks

Ok so I've read through a bunch of forums like this a few months ago because i was late and when i did have a sign of blood it was almost like implantation blood. Anyway next month had an equally weird period. All this and negative pregnancy tests. Went to the doctor, not pregnant. Anyone with any irregularities in your period should check with their doctor.

I could be an ectopic pregnancy... They cause sharp stabbing pains on one side of the abdomen and may cause you to bleed. Also an ectopic pregnancy doesn't produce as much HCG as a regular pregnancy so a pregnancy test may fail to detect it.

I had cramps and very small clots at 10 days late, went to docs next day all negative tests. The doctor told me not worry it was nothing but nothing doesn't put your mind at rest when you k ow there are so many possibilities. So cramps & 2 small clots one night then nothing. My new doc said it could have been a small cyst and the sharp pain I felt a few hours before the clot was it bursting. Or she said I may have bled earlier but nothing came out so it clotted and was just a very very light period. For whatever reason my body had decided to change. She said to act like the clotting the one night was my very short and painful period and my next one would be 35 days ( my cycle length) from that date. If no period keep taking hot since we are ttc, but if all tests are negative and I miss 3 consecutive periods I should come back and do blood work and test my hormones to see what might be the issue. She also said if it was a early miscarriage it was so light that sex is still fine. I felt a ton better after seeing her. Hope this helps someone.

I have the same thing and i dotn know what to do. The blood drips into the toilet when I pee a little but not enough to be my normal period.

My cycle is every 29 days and it lasts up til 5 days. My LMP was April 23rd, Missed It In May. And Now Its June, I Started Bleeding On The 14th, Spotting Like. Only seen blood when i went to the bathroom & wiped.  The 16th Was A Really Light Flow, I Usually Change My Pad Every 4 Hours But I Only Changed It Twice In One Day! Then the next 2 days was like the two days before, i am only spotting. But is it possible that i just skipped my period one month? Or can i be pregnant??! Me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive. And hoping for a girl. We already have a 16 month old son. =)

Robyn did u ever find out anything im in the same boat

I came on my period today. It is like EXTREMELY light- hardly anything! I have no symptoms of pregnancy, just my normal period stuff.. Why is it so light or will it get back to being normal and heavy tomorroow?! Help im 15

I'm having a similar issue to you. I am 15 and my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for a while now. My period was 1 1/2 week late so I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. The next day I got my period and it was regular, but it only lasted 2 days. My period is normally every 30 days and hardly ever late or earlier. It usually lasts 6 days.