I've always had really irregular periods but for the past few months, they have been coming around every 2 months. but ever since becoming sexually active and then flying in and out of hte country my system seems to have been totally thrown into whak! i had sex and then the next day without any warning whatsoever i started bleeding. i went to the doctor but she couldnt do any tests on me because i was bleeding... she said that having sex may have trigered by periods but.... can that happen???? should i be worried for anything else? its been 4 weeks since and my periods havent come which means it probably wont come for another 4 weeks now. is there a chance i could be pregnant????? i only ever have protected sex though.

okay so can someone help me? I had sex that was 100% protected but it was quite a few times in two of my supposed fertile days. I had taken a plan b last month, and had to take one the month before as well. About 5 days after sex (about 7 days to my next period) there was light pinkish brownish discharge but only a very small amount. No other symptoms of anything, but i did hear about the plan b messing up the menstrual cycle a lot. Is that what this could be? Someone please give me some feedback, for a person who has bad anxiety i am not doing very well at keeping calm