Hi so my bf and I had sex but the condom broke and I don't think I was ovulating but I decided to take Plan B anyways the next morning. We also had sex maybe 8 times earlier that month but none of the condoms broke, for we checked all of them. Also this month was when we both lost our virginity and so I am concerned about the first time we had sex for when he came he pulled out but I also felt some substance of some kind in my vagina. So I am not sure if that was me with my lubrication or his semen even though he claims the condom did not break. So anyways when I took plan B it was 4days before my period was due. On the day before my period I began to spot brown and pinkish discharge. The next day (the day my period was due) there was one gush of dark red blood which I thought was my period so I put a tampon in, but later in the day the tampon filled up half way with brown and red blood. That night I only wore a panty liner to bed and that filled up with dark brown and red blood. but the day after that it was light and only required one tampon. Today has been the same. Can someone please tell me if they think this is implantation bleeding or just is a light period due to the shock of amount of hormones from plan b taken only 4 days before my period?

Also I just wanted to say that a good week before my period was due I had very sore tender breasts, but now that this odd not very heavy spotting has come my breasts do not hurt at all. I just have noticed that when I brush my teeth my gums bleed a little bit and I have had a few random headaches but that is all the symptoms.