hi i have recently been diagnosed with both fibromyalgia and a pineal cyst. after having a look on the net at other people that suffer from the cyst, alot of them seem to suffer from my fybromyalgia symptons and i cant help wondering if the cyst although not dangerous is cutting off seratonin to my body therefore causing the fybromyalgia. i suffer with all the symptons of fybromyalgia including chronic tiredness but i actually get very little sleep, im in pain all the time although sometimes its worse than others, i feel weak and cant pick things up, sometimes not even a mug of coffee. look on the nhs website and see if you relate at all.

I have a pineal cyst too, and fibromyalgia - the fibro I've had for years, and the cyst also, but even though it has been diagnosed on an MRI over 5 yrs ago, I only got told about it a few months ago.  Because they're not supposed to cause any symptoms, I guess they figured there was just no point in telling me!  I'm so mad at the doctors right now!  I'm just starting to research it now, and never thought of looking for a connection.  Thank-you for the information, and good luck with finding a doctor who will take it seriously. 

If anyone reading knows of a doctor in Alberta Canada who deals with pineal cysts, please post a reply.  I'm so tired of hearing that it cannot cause any symptoms.

my doctor was brilliant and sent me to surgeon immediatly. unfortunately the cyst is in middle of brain and it would be like scooping pea out of blammange with spoon so nothing they can do but it was good to be taken seriously however fruitless

Hello, Can you get back to me, I also live in Canada and my 24yr old son has a 1 cm pineal cyst/tumor. he suffers with headaches that escalate in severity. Has alot of problems with sleep. and other symptoms. Would like to talk to you.