Hi, I was diagnosed with a Pineal Cyst in January 2010 after having headaches, visual problems, migraines, tremors, weight gain to mention a few symptoms.  I like everyone else it seems was told that my cyst was not causing these problems - but that was completely wrong!!  There is a wonderful group on Facebook and if you find me: Lilla Croysdale I will add you to the group.  In the group there are people with these cysts that have had them removed and been cured, there are also a lot of us now planning our surgeries with Neurosurgeons we have found that recognise these cysts!  Please come and join if you have a Pineal Cyst, the support and information has been incredible! 

My granddaughter has been dig noise with pineal cyst last year and now with new MRI told another small cyst inside the other. always as headaches al the time,weight gain and mood is different she just wants to feel better .help if you can she is only 18 thanks Pam

Hi Pam, I would love to help your grand-daughter meet lots of others (172 members) that have the same problems as her, there are people of all ages and she will find some her own age with the same problems. If you find me on Facebook, my name is Lilla Croysdale I will add you/her to the group. I hope you find me! x

I CAN'T FIND YOU AT FACEBOOK?

Go to The Skull Base Instirute. My sister had hers out thru key hole surgery. She is fine. Symptoms gone. See Dr Shahinian there. Saved her life

Post lilla123. Hello, I am desperately searching for info on Pineal cysts as I have just been diagnosed with one. I really hope that you will reply to me. Thank you so much.

I do not have Facebook. I really need to know which surgeons will remove the cyst