Does anyone have information on this? My husband recently had several test confirming a "large, dense calcification within his pineal gland is present." If it was just a cyst would the reports ...ct, mri with and without contrast and pet scans reports....of refered to it as a cyst? The only indication of size is the ct scan report that refers to it as LARGE. No dementions are used. He has a appt with neurosurgery Thurs at a local cancer center. I guess I'm just trying to hold on to hope that this is NOT a brain tumor. Any information, good or bad, if greatly appreciated.

I wonder if your water supply is fluoridated?  A recent study by Jennifer Luke indicated that fluoride accumulates in the pineal gland.   ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

Make sure he isn't using fluoride toothpaste or mouthwash.  Make sure he isn't drinking fluoridated water!  Hope this helps:)

fluoridated water and fluoridated toothpaste has been linked to calcification of the pineal gland.