helo pls i need medication for the pain i feel from my cyst 6mm pineal gland
and am obsession complusiv disorder ocd and i was taking zyprexa
:'(

Hi there, just to be sure, you are wanting to get a pain medication for a cyst that's in your pineal gland and you're on medication for OCD? Have ou talked to a doctor about htis at all? I would recommend doing that first and foremost. Can you let me know what the doctor says?

Well,
The good thing about pineal gland cysts are that they are not tumors like many like to think. The fact is also that they do not get larger fast, but after some time they tend to enlarge themselves. In most cases they are benign but they need to be dealt with. Doctors in most cases leave the cyst alone, but if they are in doubt if the cyst is a tumor they will do a biopsy of the cyst to run some tests. In patients who a pineal cyst is confirmed, often no further treatment is necessary since these lesions do not tend to recur or grow significantly. I hope this helped you in any way.
Good luck,
Karel