I have a pineal cyst that is about 15 mm in largest measurement. It was found about 3 years ago and has not changed yet. I am 26 and need to have my wisdom teeth removed, is there any extra danger in using local anesthetic because of my condition?

Hallo,

I am not sure if there will be any dangers of local anesthesia but you shouldn’t allow your dentist to give you too much anesthetics. Pineal cysts are not simple thing to have and they can cause many problems if they are not monitored regularly.  How long have you been having pineal gland cyst? The thing that you should worry about is after care of the wisdom tooth wounds because you don’t want to have any sort of an infection. You will have to pay attention to things you eat until your wound is all healed up and there then you shouldn’t have any risks. I hope that this helped a bit in any way.

Regards,

Karen