Its hard to say right now, your going to have to wait a few days, but taking plan b 3 hours after really really helped!

How much can Plan B delay a period? If at all. I would think that since I took it at the end...or I guess technically the beginning of that period that my cycle would not be affected much.

I can come up to a week early, or up to a week late.

well....my period came. Thankfully.

What is weird is that I was getting desperate and I tried this pressure point on the inside of the ankle below the bone. I pressed it and held it until it hurt. This pressure point is supposedly something to do with the uterus.

Not more than 10 minutes later I Went to the restroom and checked if I was bleeding. I was.

This is more than likely a coincidence, but really weird that it "worked".

Thanks for the help.

so my bf and i were having sex and he noticed the condom broke after we were done so he went and bought the plan b and my real question is he noticed that late at night on the 21St i started like getting mood swings and stuff and yelling at him. but does this mean i will be getting my period soon???? another friend told me that means i'm for sure getting it but i'm not sure