Hi, my name is Nicole and I need some advice. I have been worried for a few weeks that I may be pregnant. Here's my situation, any helpful advice/knowledge is appreciated:

I've been on the birth control pill, ortho tri cyclen lo, for just over a year. On July 18th, I had unprotected sex several times throughout the day/night and the guy I've been dating came inside of me each time. When I returned home from visiting him, I took plan b one step. I took the pill at 10pm on July 19th (so it was just under 48 hours from the time I had sex). That day I had sex (the 18th), I was on my placebo week pills, the third one of seven to be exact. Normally I get my period by the 4th or 5th pill (so I was a day or two away from getting it when I had sex), but since I tool plan b, my period never came.

The reason I took plan b was because I realized I didn't take all of my birth control pills that month at the exact same time. I usually take my pill at 6pm, but some days I get sidetracked and take it any where from 15-5 hours late. Since I remembered I had done this, I decided I should take plan b just to be extra safe.

I have been taking my birth control as normal ever since I took plan b. I am starting my
placebo week this Friday so I should get my period sometime early next week technically, but I'm worried that my birth control and plan b may not be enough to have kept me from getting pregnant. Do you think I
still could have gotten pregnant? If so, when should I take a pregnancy test? Should I be concerned?