Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex, with a condom. It didnt break or anything and i checked it afterwards and it was perfectly fine. (We have had sex about six times since, each time with a condom, and with no rips or slips.) However, me being as paranoid as i am, i took a Plan B pill. I had stomach pains, light headedness, and fatigue for about 3 daysdue to the pill. On the fourth day i started heavily bleeding for about 5 days (which is the normal length of my period.) It has been about two and a half weeks and i havent had any symptoms since until this week. I started have veeery minor breast pain and then had extremely light red and brown bleeding, or discharge? It has been five days since the bleeding started and i am getting worried. It is about the time for my period to start, but i dont know if this light bleeding is my period or not? I have taken three pregnancy tests, all have been negative. I am still very scared and paranoid and would love some answers. Am i pregnant?

Bravo on being so responible about birth control! Considering your successful condom useage AND Plan B there's really no call to be worried. Plan B is a higher dose of hormones taken at an irregular time in you cycle. This can cause an number of changes in your period. You had a regular period and now are probably catching back up to your regular timing. You could be having a very light period or spotting that might get heavier in a day or two. Either way, you're fine. The tenderness in your breasts is a side effect of the hormones. That'll work itself out. If for some reason you miss your next period, see your dr.
My question to you is, rather than Plan B and worry, why not go for actual, reliable birth control? Less paranoia each month :-) At the least you can back up your condom with spermicidal vaginal ovules, film or foam. They're easy and reduce your chances of getting pregnant to nearly nothing. But remember, nothing's perfect but abstinence but multiple methods together make for success!