I am 13 5'5 and 115 lbs I have had discharge for over a year I have pubic hair and armpit hair. I have smallish boobs. Iam very activeI recently have had a lot of discharge, cramps in my lower stomach, back and the back of my thighs sometimes my calves. I have had to pee a lot. I have had diharia. And I'm tired all of the time. And terrible mood swings i just start crying when i was fine. Please respond I don't want to feel left out anymore at school because I don't have my period and I defiantly dont want to get it during school.

Sounds like what happened to my sister about 2 months ago! Then waalaah she got her period, just to br safe I would ask your mom or dad to buy you pantie liners, and wear one, most girls wear then daily anyways because they don't like the discharge feeling! Congrats, you'll be starting soon!

If you were to guess how long away is it I really don't want it to be in school

Many times it occur during night