Im 12 years old & i havent started my periods im quite worried i get a white goo type thing in my knickers & sometimes when i walk its like theres something sharp in my vagina but theres nothing there alsomy boobs are not right there pointing in the direction of that way like my right boob faces the right & my left boob faces the left although i werea bra will they become straight after i start my periods All my friends have started there periods but i dont want to tell them i havent started mine & i really likethis guy & he likes me but when he asked me out i said no because i thought if itell himi havent started my periods he might not like me any more im so confused please help

The white stuff is normal. If its been bothering you, you can buy some pantiliners that will hopefully make it less uncomfortable. Also, its normal for your breasts to do that. Its just how they grow when they're first starting out. As far as the boy, it's none of his business whether you've started your period or not. And if it makes you feel better, I didn't start my period until I was fifteen. Everyone starts at different times. My advice to you is to enjoy NOT having a period while you can. They're not always fun. Haha (:

No, I don't support the idea of buying some painkillers since she is only 12 years old. She is too young to do that, her body will get used to some pills and that is not normal. 

I haven't started my period until I was 14. Sure, like many of you, I believed that I am different and that I will never get it. But now I have it more than 10 years and I would do anything to enjoy that time without a period. One day you will understand what I am saying. 

White stuff on your underwear is normal. It is a discharge. 

Pantiliners are heaven when you start the...white stuff phase. And yes, enjoy it while you Dont have it. Starting your period wont change any boys mind, whether he likes you or not. Its no big deal, especially at 12. Enjoy your kid years!

I have the situation too and y do we have that white stuff?

dont wrry!!! i didnt know what ig was at first..but its discharge which is normal

Oml she said pantiliners

I just got my period today.
I am only 12, and I'm still a bit shocked as I went to the bathroom at school and blood was everywhere in my underpants! I was shaking a bit, but luckily a kind friend offered me some spare underwear. (Yes I do have my own pads by the way. My mum knew it was coming, but she reckoned not for another month!). I don't know much about having your period, but I do know a lot about leading up to it.

You should see some pubic hair growing in places, mine was my private part mostly. Some girls get it mostly in their armpits, but I only just started getting armpit hair now. You can get pubic hair really early on! I got mine when I was only 9-10, but I didn't get my period for another 2+ years. The white stuff is called discharge and again, I got mine almost a year before I got my period ( also discharge is normal! Don't worry :) ). Yes, it can be a bit icky, but I sucked it up a lot and just went on with my day. I also had the sharp pain sometimes in my privates but I was unsure why I got that? Can't answer that one sorry.

Don't rush into your period, I know I thought I was never going to get one, but hey look at me now! It's really scary ( at least for me ) when you first get your period. Be a kid! Enjoy yourself while you can!

Thank you so much for the advice the same exact thing is happening with me too and I still didn't get my period.

I haven't got my period and I have gotten discharge For 1 years and I wear bra and I have hair in my under space and under my armpits is that bad

I just got my period to like you and I same thing happened to me oh my god

I am 15 and periods are not fun be glad you have not started yet and you don't have to tell your friends or that boy and your boobs will grow like that but hey will become straight soon

I haven’t gotten my period yet I only have hair on my vagina and nowhere else I started noticing some white stuff in my pants a couple days ago and I’m wondering why we get that I have small breasts and I want them to be bigger because all of my other friends are bigger than Mines and I know and I know it’s Weird to say this but I kind of want my period because I want to have sex

You do not need to have your period to have sex.To receive a penis your vagina needs to get adjusted so it will take several times before you will have full penetration.

I want my period so badly and I have asked the Lord and nothing so I don't know where to turn my friends all have their and I am getting made fun of because of it