It was my first sex.....Did 3 times sex with my girlfrnd with condom........at the 4th time we did it without condom but did not cum inside.........what is the chances of pregnancy????? Help me out i am very confused.....can. it make any difference to her periods?????

Hi Amit,

There is a chance of pregnancy.  Did you use a NEW condom EACH of the first 3 times?

Not using the condom was a mistake.  Any sperm in your urethra, and there would be if you'd ejaculated prior, would be "squeezed" out just by putting your penis into her vagina.  It's just like ejaculated in her.

We can't predict chances, there are lots of variables. 

Always use protection.

If she's pregnant she won't have her period.

Good luck.

Yes i use every time new condom ......but still in confusion.... she is worried ,me too........on 13th every month she gets her periods but this tym it is delaying by 2 dayss.....plz help us out....she is waiting for her period.....last tym when i did without.i did not cum out.....neither in her nor outside(last tym nikala hi nahi).....

OK Amit,

But no condom the last, 4th time.

When did you have sex? What day?

15th day of her period......on 13th of the every month she starts with her period and end up with 17th....we did on 27th of the month... Plz reply me

Amit, the 15th day of her cycle would be very near her PEAK fertility.

The problem is still the last time without a condom. There would have been some sperm deposited in her vagina.

Has she had her period for this month?

Till the time no(18th of may).......but she is having stomach ache.......what to do to get rid of it,we are in a peak position of our career.what all the tests should we go for? Plz reply me same day.

If you had sex on 27 April, she can take a home pregnancy test now.

Be sure she uses only her first morning urine (wake up pee) for the best accuracy.

Good luck.

duplicate posting removed

Does it happens,that periods come late ??????? Means 8 to 10.days late????how do i come to know about home test result?? If it is positive,then what we will have to do to get rid of this typical situation...we are not at the stage to get marry or carry any baby....we have planned to marry after 3 to 4 years.