Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on Jan. 5th, he did not cum AT ALL and we were both virgins. I read about pre-cum and how it can have sperm just far less than normal ejaculation (cum) and that it can get you pregnant but I also read that pre-cum is a clear liquid that's made in the prostate so the only way sperm could ever be in pre-cum is if the guy previously ejaculated some time during the day of sex and did not pee it out because urine kills sperm. I was with my boyfriend the whole time on Jan. 5th (the day we had sex) so there was really no time he could ever run off and masturbate to cause ejaculation and I know he takes a shower everyday so ultimately he pees at some point during the morning and during school so theres really no way he could've ejaculated to leave some type of sperm behind in the urethra for when he had sex.

So it's really: no sperm in pre-cum+no cum AT ALL = ??

It's 2 in a half weeks since the day we did it and since I had my last period on Dec. 25th, I should be due on Jan. 22nd which was yesterday judging by the 28-day cycle but no period so it's officially 1 day late so I'm wondering if it's because of emotional stress that's causing me to miss my period? And with the above facts accounted for it means that there is no way I'm pregnant because of the obvious lack of sperm... If my period is late because of stress does anyone know how long it'll be until it comes?

Oh and one more thing, I know that symptoms are supposed to show in 2 or 3 weeks after unprotected sex but so far, nothing has changed, my eating habits haven't changed and I'm not craving anything, I haven't thrown up randomly AT ALL, my breasts are normal, not tender and are still the same size as before, my back is fine and I'm not tired, 'm actually really energetic so no changes have occurred, not even the slightest thing.

Hi Kadi,

Yes, It is generally assumed that, if he has not yet ejaculated, then there is no sperm in pre-cum. If he has ejaculated then, yes, sperm could be released.

If you had sex on the 5th, it would have been very close to when you ovulate and at the peak of your fertility. If there was sperm then you could get pregnant. Was there any sperm? We can't know for sure, neither can he.

If your period is late, and you are normally regular, then it should come in the next few days. If you want to take a HPT, for the best results wait a week or 10 days.

Keep us posted.

Good luck.

Thanks for replying, I was beginning to think people were judging me.

I know, but Friday, Jan. 7th was when I started getting very stretchy discharge which I read means that the egg has been released so I was just assuming that that that day was when my actual egg was dropped which meant I wasn't able to get pregnant on Jan. 5th. And no, there was no sperm because after we stopped having sex because I had to leave his house, I checked the bed and felt if anything was in my vagina, both were dry and it was the same situation the next time we had sex which was Jan. 12th only that time we used protection. And the pre-cum thing only matters if he ejaculated on the specific day we first had sex and I was with him the whole time so I'm sure he didn't ejaculate and that added with the fact he didn't climax and me not having any sort of symptoms after almost 3 weeks makes me believe I can't be pregnant.

Um, I did have a few cramps last Thursday and some yesterday so I'm wondering if that could mean my period is on the way.

You're right that you couldn't get pregnant before you ovulate. But, sperm can live for up to about 5 days. So, if you sex on the 5th, you could get pregnant on the 7th.

My opinion is that you are not pregnant from the actions you describe. But, since we can't give a definitive answer without an exam or a test, we need to present possibilities and there is always the possibility of pregnancy, even if very slight.

I think you'll have your period shortly.

Keep us posted.

Thanks, I think I'll get my period really soon, too. :-) Thanks for the positive thinking!

I still believe there was no sperm to begin with, though, he held back quite a bit for a virgin not knowing what he was doing from the start. :-P So I believe that everything will be okay, thanks again for replying!

I really hope someone can help me! I had unprotected sex last Saturday but my boyfriend did not ejaculate at all! But here's the thing I started nuva ring last month and I had bleeding since I started it but I took it out on Thursday the 15th of this month, and well I didn't stop bleeding until yesterday and I still got a little bit of dry blood though. Im supposed to start my period today but nothing yet. Should I just wait for my period or do you think I'm pregnant?

Hi my names Emily, And me and my boyfriend had sex for 5 days in a row and im 5 days late for my period we dont ever use a condom but im on birth control. And, he didnt cum inside me at all but im freakng ut bcuz my prod hasnt been late ike this and ill have bad cramps but no period. is this normal

Well I have never been on the pill but after I have had sex, my period doesn't always show up when it is supposed to. I believe it is just hormones. But I have gotten the cramps before but no bleeding. And then a couple weeks later, I started bleeding. Now this is just from my experience but I would wait it out. I know it's stressful and sometimes stress can delay a period but it doesnt forever. Hope everything works out for you!

i had unprotected sex on the 12th of August but my boyfriend did not cum but i am scared because of pre-cum. i am over a week late on my periods. what are the chances of me being pregnant? from june i was over a week early and since then my periods have been everywhere

okay so i had sex on april the 23rd, i had my period on may, june, and july. but not in august. i was due the 3rd. we didnt use protectin & im not on the pill. what could be wrong ? is there a possibility im pregnant ?

thats the thing , i'm in the same boat as you. its rare to have sperm in pre-cum though, if you have been overly stressed then there is a possibility that your period might be late because of that,

my bf and i, we had sex with unprotected for 5days in a row but he didn't cum. we stopped for eight days and we had sex again 6days in a row with unprotected but he didn't cum. my period should comes last 5days ago but it didn't... is this mean i get pregnant?

he didn't cum, he released sperms outside when he couldn't hold it.

Well I had sex for the first time on sept 28 and I was due for my period the next day... He said he had a condom on and he didn't cum inside me ..... So am 100% sure am not pregnant but now it's oct 7th and still no period and every odd day my body tempeture would hit the roof and I get horrible lower back pains , I have been regular for 5 months till now I was just wondering if there are any chances am pregnant ?????

Hello I am 19 years old n I wanted to knows wheather I am pregnency I got my periods on 10 of Sep I had sex with my bf on 28 Sep with condom and he always ejafulate after removing his penis form my vagina .then again I had sex on 9 oct with condom.now it's 23 of oct and still I dnt get my periods and I am gettin so much of white discharge .and frm abt 6 months my periods is always late for abt 7-10 days plz help Wat should I do plzzz

Hi. Me and my boyfriend had sex 2 days after my pervious period. Then again a week later. Before my previous period, I took plan B and I was late for that one. But now I am late again. We used a condom and it don't break and he pulled out before he finished. Am I pregnant? Also, this is only our 3rd time to do it. HELP