i am 17 years old and i am a virgin.recently me and my boyfrend have done something which makes me worry now. we have rubbed our genitals against each other's but he didnt ejaculate that tym...but he hd some precum. i dot know whethr i am pregnant or not but i am still waiting for my periods this month which is already late by 3 days...if i am pregnant how can i get rid of it with the help pf any medicine...? plz help....i want a medicine to get rid of it.....and plz suggest how to use it....it has been 1 month since this incident ... though i havent had any symptoms of pregnancy except for my late period..plz help

Hi Sana,

Stress can make you late.  From your posting it is obvious you are under stress.

If it has been more than 2, preferably 3, weeks since this "incident" then take a home pregnancy test.  Be sure to use ONLY your very first morning urine - wakeup urine - for best results.

You CAN be just late.

Hang in there.

i am 18 years old and i am a virgin. On 15 dec 2013, me and my boyfriend have done something which makes me worry bcoz i am still waiting for my periods! one month ago... i use strip which answer positive. i am pregnant how can i get rid of it with the help of any medicine...? plz help....i want a medicine to get rid of it.....and plz suggest how to use it....it has been 1 month since this incident ... And Vomiting is on its peak. Please Anybody Help Me...:(

Hi Saniya,

See your doctor. False positive tests are very rare so it is likely you are pregnant. There are no safe over the counter abortion medicines.

Good luck.

i ve a prmblm jxt lyk urx xo did get a xolution???if u did get back 2 me n direct me plz....