I am a little paranoid that she could be pregnant, even though I realize the chances are very low...We had sex on sept 18th. I had a condom most of the time, but there was some rubbing and some half way penetration during foreplay. I never ejaculated, so the only chance of sperm actually getting inside the vagina would be from precum. I did not ejaculate for at least two days before we had sex so I don't think I had any semen inside the urethra that precum might have picked up. Her periods are pretty irregular, every 5-8 weeks. Her last one was August 15th. She did a pregnancy test on October 6th and turned out negative, but didn't have her period yet. What are the chances of her being pregnant?

hey there xander,

the chances of her being pregnate are slim to none. but i reccomend if she doesnt get her period within a week or two of oct 15th i would take another preg test or go to the doctor to have a more accureate pregnancey test done.... is your friend on any birth control?

She is not on any birth control. Her periods are very irregular...every 5-8 weeks, sometimes going for 2-3 months with no period...she took another test today which also came negative. Today would be about 3 weeks and a half since we had sex. Do you think that is accurate?

xander wrote:

Biomajor'10 wrote:

hey there xander,

Yes i think thats about right...... it may not hurt to wait another month or so and take another pregnancy test to be sure though....