Things got heated between me and my boyfriend last night and we dry humped. He was wearing underwear and jeans and I was wearing underwear and a cotton track suit. Also I had a tampon inserted in me as I was on my period. His penis was tucked into his waistband and he came and it got on my track suit and his jeans. My underwear didn't feel wet but I can't be sure. I didn't clean up properly and residue of his cum may have been on my hand when I changed tampon. Since we dry humped I have stopped bleeding and have slight abdominal pain, which may be just my mind playing tricks on me... I'm 15 going 16, morning after pill is still an option. My menstrual cycle is usually 4 weeks, give or take a few days. Is it ANYWAY possible I could be pregnant???

Hi Overly Worried,

No penetration = no pregnancy, very simple actually.

Besides the fact you are on your period which means there is no way you can get pregnant when your body JUST released the egg.  As well to that, you need sperm ejaculated into you to get pregnant. 

Seeing as none of this happened there is nothing for you to be worried about.

Hope this helps

lizardqheen420 is not correct. By now I guess you already know the answer, but for others -- yes, you could very well have gotten pregnant. And not only if your name is Mary. Any contact with an erect penis around the vulva lips, hymen (covering of the entrance to the vagina) or entry into the vagina could cause pregnancy. Pre-cum or not, the could be sperm present, and it only takes one. The important thing is whether or not the female is in the fertile period, which is roughly a week before and a week after her period. I would search on the internet for "rhythm birth control" method to determine times of infertility. In matters none whether this is your first sexual experience or not, or whether your hymen was broken beforehand or not. Since your period had finished just a couple days before your period began, it would have been unlikely to have gotten pregnant. Yes, though, a broken condom can have unforeseen consequences when in the time between periods. In addition to the above Standard Days Method is one 'natural' method of contraception. It is a kind of calendar method to keep track of your cycle. You may find it simpler to use than other methods. You can only use it if: You have regular cycles, Your cycle is never shorter than 26 days, Your cycle is never longer than 32 days, and You will not have unprotected vaginal intercourse from day 8 through day 19 of each cycle, counting from day one of bleeding from your regular cycle. Certain things may make this method less than perfect, though, such as the use of hormonal contraception (including the 'day after' pill), IUDs, breastfeeding, or a recent pregnancy. Some use special strings of beads for this method, called CycleBeads to help keep track of their cycles. There are 33 colored beads with a moveable rubber ring on the string. The first bead is black with a white arrow, the the next one is red, the next six are brown, the next 12 white, and the last 13 brown. Each one, except the black one, represents a day. On the first day of your period, day one, you put the ring on the red bead, you move the ring from one bead to another each day — in the direction of the arrow. Brown beads stand for safe days when unprotected vaginal intercourse when the ring is on one of them is safe from pregnancy. White beads stand for unsafe days, when you should not have vaginal intercourse unprotected, at least vaginally.