Ok so me and my boyfriend have dry humped before but nothing has happened. Last night we dry humped. When this happened, I was on one of my last days of my period. I moved to his side (not on top anymore) and i gave him a hand-job. He was also fingering me.At this point we took our clothes off. He ejaculated on my blanket, but not on me. I stopped what we were doing and removed the blanket he ejaculated on and even the dry blaket under it. His bare penis never came in contact with my bare vagina during this whole thing. After that, we put our clothes back on and were just kissing. His basketball shorts were a little wet from ejaculation, but never got on any on my body because i kept my distance and used my hand to keep his penis away.(i wasnt sure if cum could seep through my shorts or not) There was cum on my hands, but VERY little. During this whole thing I never once touched myself and after I washed my hands several times and changed all my clothes even my underwear. Also, during the whole thing, he never touched himself either. To get to the point, His penis had never came in contact with my vagina and none of his cum touched my body (except hands which i washed). I dont think I could become pregnant, but i need answers because I was never taught and when I asked my parents a long time ago they never answered. Thanks a lot for whoever replies! 

plez go to a doctor

I highly doubt you are pregnant or even close to becoming pregnant.

Oh honey, I'm sorry , I mean no disrespect to your mother but she should've known better. Anyway, I am certain you are not pregnant! And you won't b because if what you said is true. One then cannot simply get pregnant. If your vagina did NOT come in contact with his cum, penis then girl you're all good...:)