Hi okay on Nov 17th my (now ex) boyfriend and I dry humped. I had nike shorts on (the ones with built in underwear) as well as underwear. He was wearing like track shorts and I assume boxers or something. I had my period a week after that, it was a little light but lasted 7 days, but I'm still very very concerned that I'm pregnant. I have these weir feelings in my stomach and it feels tight and heavy. The only other symptoms I have are like slight lower back pain (could be from stress idk) and I have this clear vaginal discharge, but that's kind of normal for me..I've literally been stressing out non stop since then. I am absolutely terrified. I'm a virgin & this was the first time I've ever engaged in any type of sexual activity..I feel like my stomach looks bigger when I look in the mirror....I am so so so terrified. I just need some help/reassurance...

Did you notice any semen at all on your shorts?  This will be reassure to you that you are not pregnant and even if there was, it is highly improbable that sperm would have gotten very far.  If you do not have any other symptoms like breast tenderness, fatigue, and sickness, you can be reassured that you did not get pregnant.  You are stressing out about it and thinking that you are getting "big" and other symptoms that may or may not be present.  If you are really needing some concrete evidence, you can get a pregnancy kit for a $1 at a local discount store.  But I wouldn't waste even a dollar since it sounds like you are not pregnant. :)