Hi (not sure if my last post went through, sorry if this got sent twice accidentally, please delete the previous one), I'm really worried, can you please help me answer this?
I was fooling around with a guy, I was naked except panties/thong (material was 90% polyester and 10% either nylon or spandex), if that makes any difference.
He was naked, played with himself and got precum on his hands. He told me to lie on my back, and he gave me a massage, where he reached up to around the labia and massaged me just on the borders of the panties and sliding the panties aside a little to reach the labia.
Then he rubbed his penis against my panties on the outside, but I think it touched around my labia and on my vulva but through the panties, I could feel it was kind of wet but not that much. He never ejaculated on me, on pre-cum which could have gotten near my vagina area, should I be worried?
This was before he ejaculated, but I've just read about people getting pregnant from pre-cum and I'm really worried, please help me, thanks.

Please help me, I'm really scared :-( Should I be worried? :-(

help anyone? :-(

The chances in the situation you describes are pretty low. The sperm content in pre-cum depends a lot on when the last time he ejaculated was, if he urinated after that ejaculation, etc. Even so - the sperm content is usually very low - and it stayed on the outside on your vagina!

I think you're pretty safe - but take a pregnancy test just to ease your mind!

Yes, you could possibly have gotten pregnant. And not only if your name is Mary. Any contact with sperm, usually from contact with an erect penis around the vulva lips, hymen (covering of the entrance to the vagina) or entry into the vagina could cause pregnancy, even through clothing. Pre-cum or not, there could be sperm present, and it only takes one. The important thing is whether or not the female is in the fertile period, which is roughly a week before and a week after her period.

If I were you,I would search on the internet for "rhythm birth control" method to determine times of infertility. In matters none whether this is your first sexual experience or not, or whether your hymen was broken beforehand or not. IF your period had finished just a couple days before your period began, it would have been unlikely to have gotten pregnant. Yes, though, a broken condom can have unforeseen consequences when in the time between periods. In addition to the above, the "Standard Days Method" is another 'natural' method of contraception. It is a kind of calendar method to keep track of your cycle. You may find it simpler to use than other methods. You can only use it if: You have regular cycles, Your cycle is never shorter than 26 days, Your cycle is never longer than 32 days, and You will not have unprotected vaginal intercourse from day 8 through day 19 of each cycle, counting from day one of bleeding from your regular cycle. Certain things may make this method less than perfect, though, such as the use of hormonal contraception (including the 'day after' pill), IUDs, breastfeeding, or a recent pregnancy. Some use special strings of beads for this method, called CycleBeads to help keep track of their cycles. There are 33 colored beads with a moveable rubber ring on the string. The first bead is black with a white arrow, the the next one is red, the next six are brown, the next 12 white, and the last 13 brown. Each one, except the black one, represents a day. On the first day of your period, day one, you put the ring on the red bead, you move the ring from one bead to another each day — in the direction of the arrow. Brown beads stand for safe days when unprotected vaginal intercourse when the ring is on one of them is safe from pregnancy. White beads stand for unsafe days, when you should not have vaginal intercourse unprotected, at least vaginally.