okay so my boyfriend & I were dry humping he had jeans boxers , well we were fully clothed , & He said he pre cumed .. but only a little little bit that it only got his boxers wet ... well im worried & parinoid .. could i be pregnant ?

I just answered someone else's question due to this.  I am going to answer it the same way, completely honest.

IF you believe that you can get pregnant from dry humping then you have a lot to learn about sex, sperm and pre-cum.  Look up on the Wikipedia site pre-ejaculation and you will see it is very rare to get pregnant from pre-cum as it acts as a lubricant and a neutralizer to making the way easier for sperm to make its way up to the cervix and does not contain sperm.

Also, if you think you can get pregnant from dry humping think about sex and using protection please.  There would be a lot of babies in the world if dry humping and pre-cum got you pregnant through your clothes.

Hope this helps

Oh man, that made me LOL!

If I were you,I would search on the internet for "rhythm birth control" method to determine times of infertility. In matters none whether this is your first sexual experience or not, or whether your hymen was broken beforehand or not. IF your period had finished just a couple days before your period began, it would have been unlikely to have gotten pregnant. Yes, though, a broken condom can have unforeseen consequences when in the time between periods. In addition to the above, the "Standard Days Method" is another 'natural' method of contraception. It is a kind of calendar method to keep track of your cycle. You may find it simpler to use than other methods. You can only use it if: You have regular cycles, Your cycle is never shorter than 26 days, Your cycle is never longer than 32 days, and You will not have unprotected vaginal intercourse from day 8 through day 19 of each cycle, counting from day one of bleeding from your regular cycle. Certain things may make this method less than perfect, though, such as the use of hormonal contraception (including the 'day after' pill), IUDs, breastfeeding, or a recent pregnancy. Some use special strings of beads for this method, called CycleBeads to help keep track of their cycles. There are 33 colored beads with a moveable rubber ring on the string. The first bead is black with a white arrow, the the next one is red, the next six are brown, the next 12 white, and the last 13 brown. Each one, except the black one, represents a day. On the first day of your period, day one, you put the ring on the red bead, you move the ring from one bead to another each day — in the direction of the arrow. Brown beads stand for safe days when unprotected vaginal intercourse when the ring is on one of them is safe from pregnancy. White beads stand for unsafe days, when you should not have vaginal intercourse unprotected, at least vaginally.