I've never had sex with my boyfriend or anyone, so I'm definitely a virgin. We fool around sometimes though, usually with both of us completely naked. He usually ejaculates on my stomach, never on my vagina. After he ejaculates, we stop for a bit and just lay with one another. We usually get 2 rounds in though, so I'm worried that after the first one, some of his semen could have come in contact with my vagina. He never puts his fingers inside of me, just rubs the area. I know that sperm dies when it dries, and I feel like it probably would have been dry by the time we started up again, but I'm not sure. Last night this happened, and today I have spotting which I've never had before. My period shouldn't be for another 10 days ish, though it's very irregular. Is it possible I'm pregnant? Also, should I get Plan B even though I can't really afford it? 

There was an article about a young girl who was "technically" a virgin due to her not having being "considered" penetrated; however, due to her and her boyfriend's "extreme heavy petting", she became pregnant. So, it's like the old saying, "If you keep playing with fire, you'll eventually get burned." By the what you've stated, you two are doing some extreme heavy petting yourselves. Are you both under the appropriate age to have sex? It sounds like you are both kids playing around with sex; which is nothing to play with. Sex is very serious, which is why it's best to wait til married. I pray that this is just a "false" alarm and that you will practice abstinence. But, if it turns out that you are pregnant, just ask GOD to help you with your situation. Remember, there is nothing too hard for HIM to handle. HE will surely guide you, if you let HIM.

Anytime you have ANY sexual contact there is a risk of pregnancy.

What do you mean by 10 days ish?

I know you said this happened last night but you indicate you've done it before. Spotting 10 days or so before your period is due could indicate implantation bleeding, as in you're pregnant.

If more than 10 days it may also be ovulation bleeding.

Plan B would help from last night but not if it's been more than 72 hours.

Wait for when your period is due and then test. Testing early will give you a "false negative."

Yes, we have before. But this is the first time since my last period we've done anything like this, so it's the only time that'd be valid for the moment. All the others didn't result in pregnancy for sure. I got my last period July 19th, but they aren't regular. It's not uncommon for me to get them a week late or a week early. I'm taking this seriously though, I just want to point out. I plan to go get my birth control shot very soon, and talk to my boyfriend about being safer in the future.

It's more like brown discharge actually, I don't know how to explain it really.

Brown is further up. It could be ovulation bleeding.

It's not to late for Plan B if you want, despite the cost.

I guess by now you know the answer, but for others -- yes, you could very well have gotten pregnant. And not only if your name is Mary. Any contact with an erect penis around the vulva lips, hymen (covering of the entrance to the vagina) or entry into the vagina could cause pregnancy. Pre-cum or not, the could be sperm present, and it only takes one. The important thing is whether or not the female is in the fertile period, which is roughly a week before and a week after her period. I would search on the internet for "rhythm birth control" method to determine times of infertility. In matters none whether this is your first sexual experience or not, or whether your hymen was broken beforehand or not. Since your period had finished just a couple days before your period began, it would have been unlikely to have gotten pregnant. Yes, though, a broken condom can have unforeseen consequences when in the time between periods.

In addition to the above Standard Days Method is one 'natural' method of contraception. It is a kind of calendar method to keep track of your cycle. You may find it simpler to use than other methods. You can only use it if: You have regular cycles, Your cycle is never shorter than 26 days, Your cycle is never longer than 32 days, and You will not have unprotected vaginal intercourse from day 8 through day 19 of each cycle, counting from day one of bleeding from your regular cycle. Certain things may make this method less than perfect, though, such as the use of hormonal contraception (including the 'day after' pill), IUDs, breastfeeding, or a recent pregnancy. Some use special strings of beads for this method, called CycleBeads to help keep track of their cycles. There are 33 colored beads with a moveable rubber ring on the string. The first bead is black with a white arrow, the the next one is red, the next six are brown, the next 12 white, and the last 13 brown. Each one, except the black one, represents a day. On the first day of your period, day one, you put the ring on the red bead, you move the ring from one bead to another each day — in the direction of the arrow. Brown beads stand for safe days when unprotected vaginal intercourse when the ring is on one of them is safe from pregnancy. White beads stand for unsafe days, when you should not have vaginal intercourse unprotected, at least vaginally.

Were you pregnant?

I Wonder if she was pregnant.  Has this happened to anyone?   Getting pregnant this way?