Well my bf and i had sex last night with a condom and he ejaculated. But then a little while after we started messing around again. He put his penis inside me but didn't ejaculate this time. I'm still worried that I might get pregnant from the ejaculation before.... Is this possible?
Please respond!

I guess by now you know the answer, but for others -- yes, you could very well have gotten pregnant. Any contact with an erect penis around the vulva lips, hymen (covering of the entrance to the vagina) or entry into the vagina could cause pregnancy. Pre-cum or not, the could be sperm present, and it only takes one. The important thing is whether or not the female is in the fertile period, which is roughly a week before and a week after her period. I would search on the internet for "rhythm birth control" method to determine times of infertility. In matters none whether this is your first sexual experience or not, or whether your hymen was broken beforehand or not. Since your period had finished just a couple days before your period began, it would have been unlikely to have gotten pregnant. Yes, though, a broken condom can have unforeseen consequences when in the time between periods.

Reply to this post You've voted for this post! 1 0

Guest just now

In addition to the above Standard Days Method is one 'natural' method of contraception. It is a kind of calendar method to keep track of your cycle. You may find it simpler to use than other methods. You can only use it if: You have regular cycles, Your cycle is never shorter than 26 days, Your cycle is never longer than 32 days, and You will not have unprotected vaginal intercourse from day 8 through day 19 of each cycle, counting from day one of bleeding from your regular cycle. Certain things may make this method less than perfect, though, such as the use of hormonal contraception (including the 'day after' pill), IUDs, breastfeeding, or a recent pregnancy. Some use special strings of beads for this method, called CycleBeads to help keep track of their cycles. There are 33 colored beads with a moveable rubber ring on the string. The first bead is black with a white arrow, the the next one is red, the next six are brown, the next 12 white, and the last 13 brown. Each one, except the black one, represents a day. On the first day of your period, day one, you put the ring on the red bead, you move the ring from one bead to another each day — in the direction of the arrow. Brown beads stand for safe days when unprotected vaginal intercourse when the ring is on one of them is safe from pregnancy. White beads stand for unsafe days, when you should not have vaginal intercourse unprotected vaginal