Hey guys! so i need ur help so please dont be mean :(. I'm a boy turning 17, and my gf is 17 already. Today me and my girl friend did some stuff but we didnt have sex. We were top naked, dry humping, and she turned me around to give me a hand job, i remember i wasnt that wet or maybe i could be. i dont really know maybe it was wet (means precum) so yea, she has a tissue on her other hand and she might (not sure) wipe it off her hand a few times while giving me a hand job. So i didnt ejaculate, we turned back to dry humping for about at least 15 mins till i cum, also while dry huimping she must wipe of those pre cum on her hand on stuff like blanket, bed or on me. I came while dry humping, i was wearing a boxer and she has her shorts on btw. so i went out to clean it and she was inside, i went back, and she was worried cuz she was trying to fix her pants, by put her hand inside her underwear to fix it and her fingers tips were facing her vagina. She was worried that she will get pregnant through that. i told her that she won't cuz i read lots of cases and stuff abotu this after and its most likely that she wont. But she went home and do a research about Pregnancy Symptoms and she has two of them which was cramp and some milky white stuff that comes out of her vagina. (this is the website: http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnancy-am-i-pregnant) so yea. She's worry i told her not to cuz i dont think it will but i dont know how to explain the milky thing, im also worrying too cuz we would be in trouble. But yea.. is she going to get pregnant over this stupid thing? please help me. Thankyou!

Hi, i see why your girlfriend has concerns about her being pregnant. But i think there's nothing you guys should be worried about regarding pregnancy. There is no way she can get pregnant in a way that you explained. I mean, sperm dies when in contact with air, meaning that you would not be able to get her pregnant even if you ejaculate on your hand and finger her. It is borderline impossible. So to answer your question, no she is not pregnant. But if you guys want to be sure in the future than use some form of protection like condoms and birth control. Hope this helps

She does not have cancer she is prenet

I wouldn't trust a guy who can't spell pregnant so if you ask me I would say she isn't pregnant and the symptoms could be from stress or something else. if you are still worried just wait until you can do a pregnancy test

By now I guess you already know the answer, but for others -- yes, you could very well have gotten pregnant. And not only if your name is Mary. Any contact with sperm, usually from contact with an erect penis around the vulva lips, hymen (covering of the entrance to the vagina) or entry into the vagina could cause pregnancy, even through clothing. Pre-cum or not, there could be sperm present, and it only takes one. The important thing is whether or not the female is in the fertile period, which is roughly a week before and a week after her period.

If I were you,I would search on the internet for "rhythm birth control" method to determine times of infertility. In matters none whether this is your first sexual experience or not, or whether your hymen was broken beforehand or not. IF your period had finished just a couple days before your period began, it would have been unlikely to have gotten pregnant. Yes, though, a broken condom can have unforeseen consequences when in the time between periods. In addition to the above,  the "Standard Days Method" is another 'natural' method of contraception. It is a kind of calendar method to keep track of your cycle. You may find it simpler to use than other methods. You can only use it if: You have regular cycles, Your cycle is never shorter than 26 days, Your cycle is never longer than 32 days, and You will not have unprotected vaginal intercourse from day 8 through day 19 of each cycle, counting from day one of bleeding from your regular cycle. Certain things may make this method less than perfect, though, such as the use of hormonal contraception (including the 'day after' pill), IUDs, breastfeeding, or a recent pregnancy. Some use special strings of beads for this method, called CycleBeads to help keep track of their cycles. There are 33 colored beads with a moveable rubber ring on the string. The first bead is black with a white arrow, the the next one is red, the next six are brown, the next 12 white, and the last 13 brown. Each one, except the black one, represents a day. On the first day of your period, day one, you put the ring on the red bead, you move the ring from one bead to another each day — in the direction of the arrow. Brown beads stand for safe days when unprotected vaginal intercourse when the ring is on one of them is safe from pregnancy. White beads stand for unsafe days, when you should not have vaginal intercourse unprotected, at least vaginally.

I'm coming for u better watch out

I don't think she is pregnat I think she just is shocked and if other people are mad about this then go make a porno

She isn't pregnant because the sperm has to reach the vagina in order to get pregnant