Questions;
What are the chances that I am pregnant?
How well does sperm travel through clothing, preferably underwear?

So here's the situation.
I am 16 years old, and plan on staying a virgin for a while, which I still am, ofcourse. But about a week ago, my boyfriend and I were fooling around a bit, and he was wet, but only with pre-cum, and I was a bit wet. I had panties on, and he had boxers, but he dry humped me a little bit, but I stopped him after only a couple of minutes. I am very worried that I could be pregnant, I have done research and I am aware that there is some sperm in pre-cum, and there have been situations in which girls have become pregnant this way, I have educated myself about this to the most of my ability. Now, I was wondering if any of you could help?

any help would be appreciated, thankyou.

Hi Nicole! Relax honey, you are NOT pregnant! Sometimes there is sperm in precum but not very often! also sperm don't do well outside the body - they start dying of really quickly! Then they have to get into the vagina some how = which is impossible! Then even IF a sperm got into your vagina, they would ahve to go through the vaginal mucus - which is there to stop foreigners! THEN they have to go through the worst part the Cervical mucus which is thick and TOTALLY against sperm! IF that 1 guy actually made it through that unscathed, he has to get through the uterus and into the fallopian tubes! THEN after being TOTALLY attacked and exhausted try with all it's might to get through the egg covering! Which is HARD! So take a breather and know that you are NOT pregnant OK? Good luck and health to both of you and good for you for waiting to loose your viriginity!

Your chance of getting pregnant, IMHO, About 10%.

Yes, you could get pregnant through clothing, say a naked tip of a penis near a pubic area covered only by panties. Not AS likely, but risky still. The best time to get pregnant is only in the middle -- between -- your 'periods.' The "Standard Days" method may be used by women whose cycles are usually between 26 and 32 days in length. In this system: Days 1-7 of a woman's menstrual cycle are considered infertile, when they may not become pregnant, and days 8-19 are considered fertile; considered unsafe for unprotected intercourse when they may become pregnant, and day 20 through the end of the cycle are considered infertile, again, when they may not become pregnant. I have practiced this for the forty nine women I have been with and have no children.

If i may just ask something to you NOBBBRAIN can I ask what if a girl was fingered on the last day of her period or should I say the day after the last day of her period and she doesn't know if her bf had pre cum on his fingers can she get pregnant then?

Yes, it is 'possble.'

If I were you,I would search on the internet for "rhythm birth control" method to determine times of infertility. In matters none whether this is your first sexual experience or not, or whether your hymen was broken beforehand or not. IF your period had finished just a couple days before your period began, it would have been unlikely to have gotten pregnant. Yes, though, a broken condom can have unforeseen consequences when in the time between periods. In addition to the above, the "Standard Days Method" is another 'natural' method of contraception. It is a kind of calendar method to keep track of your cycle. You may find it simpler to use than other methods. You can only use it if: You have regular cycles, Your cycle is never shorter than 26 days, Your cycle is never longer than 32 days, and You will not have unprotected vaginal intercourse from day 8 through day 19 of each cycle, counting from day one of bleeding from your regular cycle. Certain things may make this method less than perfect, though, such as the use of hormonal contraception (including the 'day after' pill), IUDs, breastfeeding, or a recent pregnancy. Some use special strings of beads for this method, called CycleBeads to help keep track of their cycles. There are 33 colored beads with a moveable rubber ring on the string. The first bead is black with a white arrow, the the next one is red, the next six are brown, the next 12 white, and the last 13 brown. Each one, except the black one, represents a day. On the first day of your period, day one, you put the ring on the red bead, you move the ring from one bead to another each day — in the direction of the arrow. Brown beads stand for safe days when unprotected vaginal intercourse when the ring is on one of them is safe from pregnancy. White beads stand for unsafe days, when you should not have vaginal intercourse unprotected, at least vaginally.