ok so me and my boyfriend were dry humping.. i am a virgin because he never inserted it inside of me.. during this time i was ovulating. We both had our clothes on, he had briefs and basketball shorts and i had a regular underwear and shorts(not jean) throughout the time. During this he pre-cummed and he said when he got home he had a little spot on his shorts that were wet. If i could remember, i felt his shorts wet too but i think it was from me being wet. Is there any way that his pre-cum could have gone through our 4 layers of clothes and passed through me and got me pregnant? I am beyond scared of this and i need a professional answer right away.. please give me a peace of mind please...

Hi Anya,

I'm sorry but I have to answer this very honestly. 

Do you really believe that you could get pregnant with no sperm involved and you wearing underwear and pants as well as your bf?  If you do believe this, you are WAY to young to be having sex or even dry humping.

It takes sperm ejaculating into you to get pregnant.  Pre-ejaculation, other-wise known as pre-cum (if you look up at Wikipedia) does not contain sperm and if it does it so little that your chances are very low and it is rare to become pregnant from this.  Think about it, if you could get pregnant from this there would be a lot more babies in the world.

If you think you can get pregnant from dry humping then you need to get protection and birth control or condoms are good place to start.

Hope this helps

Just take contraceptive pills for sure .dont take risks

Not too likely, but possible.If I were you,I would search on the internet for "rhythm birth control" method to determine times of infertility. In matters none whether this is your first sexual experience or not, or whether your hymen was broken beforehand or not. IF your period had finished just a couple days before your period began, it would have been unlikely to have gotten pregnant. Yes, though, a broken condom can have unforeseen consequences when in the time between periods. In addition to the above, the "Standard Days Method" is another 'natural' method of contraception. It is a kind of calendar method to keep track of your cycle. You may find it simpler to use than other methods. You can only use it if: You have regular cycles, Your cycle is never shorter than 26 days, Your cycle is never longer than 32 days, and You will not have unprotected vaginal intercourse from day 8 through day 19 of each cycle, counting from day one of bleeding from your regular cycle. Certain things may make this method less than perfect, though, such as the use of hormonal contraception (including the 'day after' pill), IUDs, breastfeeding, or a recent pregnancy. Some use special strings of beads for this method, called CycleBeads to help keep track of their cycles. There are 33 colored beads with a moveable rubber ring on the string. The first bead is black with a white arrow, the the next one is red, the next six are brown, the next 12 white, and the last 13 brown. Each one, except the black one, represents a day. On the first day of your period, day one, you put the ring on the red bead, you move the ring from one bead to another each day — in the direction of the arrow. Brown beads stand for safe days when unprotected vaginal intercourse when the ring is on one of them is safe from pregnancy. White beads stand for unsafe days, when you should not have vaginal intercourse unprotected, at least vaginally.

Ok think about this.
People try and try to get pregnant and never do. U hade clothes on. U will be fine.
Have u hade your period since? If so worrie no longer! If u haven't and your period is over due it's more than likely stress. Stress can course sickness and late periods.
If u can't calm your self talk to a GP it take a prengency test.
If your asked this question it's because your not ready to become a mum. I suggest no more sexual contact in till you are ready to have chance of pregnancy. Don't worrie you will be fine.

So are you pregnant ??

are you pregnant now? please answer me cause ive done the same thing like u and now i get really scared

I have a question I am virgin can you get pregnant when you have your leggings pants and the guy wear short jeans on ? and we was both wet and my private was hurting a little all day and bleeding and it stop the bleeding. We didn’t use protection ?

Ok but we both have our wet spots and then second I had underwear on and he still have short jeans on ?