I was 18 days late on my last period and thought I was pregnant. I finally got my period and was so relieved. but I still have pregnancy signs .. EXAMPLE: white discharge, sensetive to odors, frequent peeing (somewhat), loss of apetite.
So if i got my period, is it still possible I'm pregnant, my last period was normal like any other.
PLEASE HELP!

There have been women who have had a period or a lighter period the first month of pregnancy. Did you take a pregnancy test? Either way it turns out you should see a doctor because at times home pregnancy tests are not always full proof and if you really aren't pregnant then there could be another issue.

HEllO; mine is some what simular i had SEX 3 week's aqo ;; &Nd;; My period came 2 week's aqo &Nd; It last'd 3 Days which seem normal because it's usually 4 days so i didnt think nothinqg of it .But now it seem's like i have too throw up everywhere to the point where it feel's like I have a knot in my throat i have been spitinqg alot . I have pains in my stomach ; I have headaches, I Have Been Eat'n Alott Are these siqns Of Beinqg preqnant ?

P.s I Am 17 &Nd; I Need Help

Hi there I think that what you're talking about isn't exactly the symptoms of pregnancy. Hvae you done anything that would lead to pregnancy like having unsafe sex or anything like that? Have ou taken a pregnancy test?

Usually We Doo Have Unsafe Sex ; BUT This Time We Used A Condom ; &Nd Yeaa I Took A Preqnace Test But I Think It Was Too Early

It might be too early. Do you think you can wait a week to do it? And also, if you are concerned about being prengant, please start using some form of protection! You can put yourself and your health at risk by not using condoms and birth control, okay? I'm not trying to lecture at all, so please don't feel that way...but do try to take care of yourself!