any one of you ever experienced a make believe pregnancy or you stressed out so much about the fact that you thought you were pregnant?? what did you experience? I belieeve I am going through this right now and i've heard from many friends that this could in fact happen? we trick ourselves and our bodies into experiencing pregnancy symptoms?? o.O

Hey there. I know exactly what your talkin bout girl. The same thing happened to me bout a month or 2 ago. I came into conclusion that I thought I was pregnant. But really never was! The reason why I thought I was, was because I started feeling a little weird or should I say different. Most of my mornings I would wake up and feel nauscious, light headed. I even felt like my appetite expanded! Fact was that I was eating more and I don't know why but its been stopped. I guess I was so scared of confirming that I might be pregnant and my mind and body was determined to allow me to feel as if I was. Really weird but yeaaahhh. I kinda stresed it out but after a while to end my suspicious thoughts I bought a pregnancy test to make sure and I was NOT pregnant. Thank god. Hope this helps :-)

haha omg thank you so much! ive experienced the same things! ive preggy tested after my period and such so ugh. negatives. im just always paranoid about the whole you can still be pregnant thing !! ive woken up nauscious and lightheaded and grr! even though i was using BC and a condomn. im like what if what if!?! lol ugh this puts me to ease a bit.

Yeaa I get u. Dat sh*t is a weird feelin but yeaa lol...

Yes!!! I was sick with a UTI around the time I had my scare. ALLLL of my symptoms could have been confused with pregnancy symptoms. They also could be have been confused with stress or my illness. I experienced frequent urination, swollen breasts, my eyesight changed, I was spotting, had a lot of nausea and appetite changes, frequent headaches, dizzy spells and even my sense of smell changed. FREAKED OUT!! I KNEW I was pregnant. I stressed myself out enough over a week that I had even more symptoms of pregnancy so that I finally took a test. NEGATIVE!!! You want to talk relief? My symptoms were all due to the medicines I was on and to the infection that I had. The only way to know if you are pregnant or really just psyching yourself out is to take the test. Most stressful 3 minutes of my life! I definitely benefited from the scare though. I have way too much to do before I'm ready to be a mother and now I know it. I'm extra careful now to never be late on a pill. Lesson definitely learned.

OMG I'm going through this now . I just want to cry