I've had my period, but not for this upcoming month. My last cycle was May 21st - May 24th. (Today is June 10th) Okay, well my boyfriend and I have sex on a daily basis since my period ended. We don't use protection and I am not on any birth control. He has never ejaculated inside of me, instead he uses the "pull out method".
Lately I have been feeling kind of different. I have more frequent headaches, I can't seem to sleep at night, my appetite has increased, but when I eat I feel like gagging. The foods I use to love I can't stand because of the smell and it tastes different. I noticed I have lost weight because when I have the erg to eat, and I do a few bites fills me up. I am urinating more often. And I've become more moody and aggressive. I also noticed a change in my sleeping patterns. I feel tired throughout the day, and if I lay down I can't fall asleep. I haven't taken any kind of pregnancy test because I have heard it will result as negative because its "too soon to take one". A friend of mine said that you have to wait at least 4 days after your missed period to have a reliable answer for the test. My next cycle isn't until (June 27 - July 04) is it possible I could be pregnant? Can symptoms occur this early in a pregnancy? If I take a pregnancy test now will the results be correct? Is it too soon to go to a doctor and have a test taken?

You would be too early... You would ovulate 14 days before your period, so it is possible you have not even ovulated yet, or would just now be...

PULL OUT IS NOT an effective method, I work in an aboriton clinic and see many women pregnant that way.

Planned Parenthood can give you free or low cost exams and birth control if money is an issue.

first off i would like to point out that the pull out method is not a way to "prevent" pregnancy, 2nd the best way to ensure if u are or not pregnant is a pregnancy test a nice invention that we have these days.
also i know that when you think you think ur pregnant u get pregnancy signs ...bacially your mind makes your body think your pregnant dont trust this, take a test find out and go on from there and if its negative i recomend a free clinic and get some birth control and buy some condoms if your not responsible enough to protect yourselves i think u should rethink the whole sex thing.

Well my boyfriend and I have been having sex for 3 years without using condoms and birth control. This is the first ever pregnancy scare. So I just wanted to make that known to you people since you think I'm so "irresponsible"

OH DEAR no, I do NOT THINK you are irresponsible NO!!!!

I work in an aboriton clinic and have seen so many women get pregnant from pull out method that I thought maybe you should reconsider..... I don't know if you are pro choice or not, but to really prevent pregnancy without worries a good method is key...

BUT NO I do not think you are irresponsible.

i think that if ur not ready to bring a child into this world u should highly consider a birthcontrol, unless you dont care if u do get pregnant. but the responsible thing is to be protected if ur not ready to have children theres no sence putting urself in the position of an abortion if u dont have to (not saying anything against abortions) or having a child when ur not ready also condoms to prevent from any STDs u may believe your partner is trust worthy but unless you want to put yourself in danger i recomend wearing them just in case.

Well even though I am young I want to have a child. And I just don't know what kind of changes my body will have. I for one do not believe in abortions, but for those of you who don't that is your choice. I'm not here to judge you.

The reason I even started this post is because I am looking forward to being pregnant, like I have for several years. My boyfriend and I are getting to the point were we believe either he or I are unfertile.

THERE ARE ONLY 3-5 days a month where you can even become pregnant, so unless YOU KNOW via test kits when you ovulate, guessing will not work at all.

SMOKING, drinking, drug use, etc..Can lessen fertility for YOU AND HIM..So if you are trying then you need to stop these actions.

Have you had an GYN visit and a PAP smear yet? Underlying diseases etc.. can vause infertility too... BUT It is likely you ARE NOT counting when you ovulate accurately.

I recently been having bad period months. instead of a period for 4-7 days mine could last months at a time. I was put on hormone pills to try and make my period as normal as possible, the hormones stopped for the 10 days i was on them then i started back bleeding for 8 days i then started back to having sex because i am trying to get pregnant. My question is do you think i would be capable of getting pregnant with my unnormal periods? will it be a high percent chance of me following a regular ovulation chart to try? if i became pregnant would my child be at high risk because of the contant bleeding in the past? :-(

ok. My mind tells me im probably pregnant.. symtoms of cramping(ie bloating, gassy, pain in the lower abdomen) and increase in urination.
I was suppose to have my period on the last weekend or week of january or before that... something or other...

When i first started to have periods, it seemed like the opposite effect of a birth control.... i would skip months.. like i would have my period one month and then the next month and the following month i wouldnt have one.. (i thought then that my period was changing days) ..... towards the end of last year my period was consistant.. month after month. No skipping.
It scared me in january when i was suppose to have my period nd i didnt.. I am a victim of the "pull out method". Honestly i didnt trust it. I know i should have been more responsible and used a condom. ANY WAYS...me and my boyfriend recently had sex and after i started bleeding. but it was abnormal. I normally have a semi heavy flow and an odor and tissue. but what made it abnormal was there was barely and odor and it was a light flow and less tissue... the color was lighter also...

i have no idea what could be happening. :$ i was hoping someone could help me. :-/

i have no idea what could be happening. i was hoping someone could help me. :-/

I have majorly irregular periods also. I just started this morning, and it's light in color and very light flow. I'm usually heavy flow, dark color. I haven't had a period in about a year before today. I am 21, and haven't seen an ob/gyn or had a pap smear and just recently lost my virginity, along with having oral etc for the first time (so that rules out an std). I know people are going to reply to see a doctor, but my insurance doesn't kick in until March.. anyone have comments or anything I should be worried about?