My cycles are normally 30-35 days. My DH and I had unprotected sex twice during my fertile period. A few dpo, I started noticing mild signs of pregnancy. I have 2 kids already, so the symptoms were similar to those I have had with past pregnancies, sore breasts and nipples, exhaustion, mild nausea, etc. The symptoms got stronger over the next few days, then disappeared. I felt fine for one day and then the next day I got cramps and a backache and that night (last night) started bleeding. It is dark pinkish-brown and flows pretty heavily when I go to the bathroom, but not in between at all. I figured it is my period or I had a chemical pregnancy and it is over now. But it is at least 5-10 days too early for my period and I am never early? And the pregnancy symptoms have returned? The bleeding seems too heavy for implantation, but I am not sure as I have never had implantation bleeding. Any thoughts?

You know what they say, right? Any time you have bleeding that you're pretty sure is not your period, because it comes at a totally unexpected time, and you do not know what is causing it, you should see a doctor. If it was just light spotting, I'd say you have an implantation bleeding, and so one of the early signs of being pregnant, but "pretty heavily" sounds a little scary. If you're soaking more than a pad an hour, that's an awful lot of blood loss, so should that happen, definitely get checked out. If "pretty heavily" means you're not soaking pads at all, to you, then don't worry so much but still see a doctor. 

It is interesting that I just got off the phone with my sister and she explained to me that she had two weeks of heavy bleeding when she was pregnant (first few weeks). She fought with her doctor and insited that she could not be pregnant because of this, but she was! She ended up having a beautiful healthy baby girl. I guess anything can happen!

hi can some one help me please

my lmp was july 25 and me and my bd been having sex threw out my whole cycle

on august 13 or 14 i had (watery light pink/brown discharge) that lasted for a day

ever since then i been having the urge to throw up when i smell certain thing, my breast hurt, i been cramping , tired , very bad head aches ect...

could this have been implantation bleeding and when can i take a test

Hi, can someone please qive me some advise? I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend exactly 3 weeks aqo & within those 3 weeks prolly riqht we had sex my breast have been tender & just last week or maybe a week & a half aqo I been havinq lower back pain & very little crampinq, not enouqh to hurt a lot, but I been so exausted the past 3 weeks all I wanna do I sleep ..I could sleep for 12 or more straiqht.. & today I'm due for my reqular menstral cycle & usually its heavy & I'm constantly chanqinq but this time it started off brownishh & liqht & then it turned to like a watery lookinq reddish but its liqht.. I have all the symptoms of beinq preqnant but it normal to bleed like this? Could I be preqnant? Usually ill have menstral symptoms maybe a week before I start & the symptoms would all qo away like a day before my period starts but my breasts are still tender & feel heavy..

I would make a gyn appointment asap